800g-1kg of Beef a Day + Dozen Eggs?

i do that for a few weeks every winter - its a great way to pack on some extra mass. weight gainer shakes are nice but nothing works like red meat, eggs, and peanut/almond butter.

[quote]bigjt wrote:
i do that for a few weeks every winter - its a great way to pack on some extra mass. weight gainer shakes are nice but nothing works like red meat, eggs, and peanut/almond butter.[/quote]

Just a theory I just concocted, but consider trying an every other day approach to the shakes as it should help keep muscle tissue fairly sensitive to insulin, while at the same time, keep fat cells happy and healthy (as fat cells are recognized a major endocrine organ).

[quote]supa power wrote:
Just buy a damn weight gainer shake. The most ridiculously easy way to gain lean mass. Drink one after each meal for an easy extra 2000-3000 calories.[/quote]
Guy is eating whole foods to supply the extra calories…and your saying to add a weight gainer shake, those things filled with sugars and other junk in place of hamburger and eggs (read name of the thread).

Then you say they will be lean gains lol, am i missing something here?? Whole foods would make leaner gains than a Weight Gainer.

[quote]K-Man32 wrote:

[quote]supa power wrote:
Just buy a damn weight gainer shake. The most ridiculously easy way to gain lean mass. Drink one after each meal for an easy extra 2000-3000 calories.[/quote]
Guy is eating whole foods to supply the extra calories…and your saying to add a weight gainer shake, those things filled with sugars and other junk in place of hamburger and eggs (read name of the thread).

Then you say they will be lean gains lol, am i missing something here?? Whole foods would make leaner gains than a Weight Gainer.[/quote]

Weight gainer in COMBINATION with good healthy food, not replacing it. Eating all that food can be difficult and time consuming, especially if you have a small stomach. I dont see anything wrong with eating three or four healthy meals and then having a shake after each meal throughout the day. If you can’t gain doing that then just stay home. I’m basing this suggestion on my own personal experience. When I did what was suggested I gained so much LEAN mass that I had to cut out the shakes after 3 weeks as my sprint times were getting slower from the extra weight.

[quote]supa power wrote:

[quote]K-Man32 wrote:

[quote]supa power wrote:

Then you say they will be lean gains lol, am i missing something here?? Whole foods would make leaner gains than a Weight Gainer.[/quote]

Weight gainer in COMBINATION with good healthy food, not replacing it. Eating all that food can be difficult and time consuming, especially if you have a small stomach. I dont see anything wrong with eating three or four healthy meals and then having a shake after each meal throughout the day. If you can’t gain doing that then just stay home. I’m basing this suggestion on my own personal experience. When I did what was suggested I gained so much LEAN mass that I had to cut out the shakes after 3 weeks as my sprint times were getting slower from the extra weight.[/quote]
OP seems to not have a problem eating the extra food and is trying to bulk. Either way you cut it, i wouldn’t suggest a Weight Gainer over beef and eggs. All the things in a Weight Gainer aren’t that good for you over the long run, though there is probably exceptions.

Cool that it worked for you and your speaking from experience though.

If you really want more cals, add some heavy cream to your diet. Goes well with pasta. Basically any pasta sauce, add cream, is better tasting than just plain sauce.