T Nation

8 weeks Test E + Deca with SERM PCT review

Im doing my second cycle. first one was just test C at 500mgs a week.

My second cycle which I start Nov will be as follow :

Testosterone E	Deca	        Dianabol       Arimidex     

Weeks
1 500mgs / week 250mgs / week 30 mgs/ day .25 mg/ day
2 500mgs / week 250mgs / week 30 mgs/ day .25 mg/ day
3 500mgs / week 250mgs / week 30 mgs/ day .25 mg/ day
4 500mgs / week 250mgs / week .25 mg / day
5 500mgs / week 250mgs / week .25mgs / day
6 500mgs / week 250mgs / week .25mgs / day
7 500mgs / week 250mgs / week .25mgs / day
8 500mgs / week 250mgs / week .25mgs / day
9 OFF OFF OFF OFF
Clomid Nolvadex
10 200mgs / day 40mgs / day
11 100mgs / day 40mgs / day
12 100mgs / day 20mgs / day
13 50mgs / day 20mgs / day

I never had any problem with my first cycle, had some major gains and just did a light serm PCT and kept most of the weight on (lost about 8Lbs & kept 25). I was woundering if the .25 arimidex is too light, most ppl suggest atleast .5mgs a day. And since im stacking Test E with Deca is the serm PCT i posted reasonable.

i am sure someone will pick it apart but it looks pretty damn solid to me ;ok i guess i might stretch the test out to 12 weeks and stop the deca at week 8 or 9 , just a thought

unfortunatly im going to be on vacation at the end of this cycle, so I wouldnt be able to workout as hard as i would like to, So its not possible for me to do a 12 week cycle right now. Many people have said some good things about 8 weeks cycles stacked with deca on the forum so im looking forward to trying it. It would get my body ready for the beach vaca.
Im assuming this 8 week cycle i drew out is decent enough otherwise it would’ve gotten picked at by now.

[quote]josh_bright wrote:
unfortunatly im going to be on vacation at the end of this cycle, so I wouldnt be able to workout as hard as i would like to, So its not possible for me to do a 12 week cycle right now. Many people have said some good things about 8 weeks cycles stacked with deca on the forum so im looking forward to trying it. It would get my body ready for the beach vaca.
Im assuming this 8 week cycle i drew out is decent enough otherwise it would’ve gotten picked at by now.[/quote]

yeah i think its a pretty good sign, LOL

Do you have short estered drugs available? That’s the only change I’d make. Being on vacation during PCT may be a disaster. Or are you timing it so that your vacation is during the ‘down’ weeks between ‘on’ and PCT?

Whats happening on weeks 9,10,11,12?

6’3 187lbs…tell me that was b4 your first cycle…

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Do you have short estered drugs available? That’s the only change I’d make. Being on vacation during PCT may be a disaster. Or are you timing it so that your vacation is during the ‘down’ weeks between ‘on’ and PCT? [/quote]

Yea exactly, one week of the vaca will fall on the off week and the 1 week on pct, and can keep working out on vaca but not more then 3 days a week. then come back and kickup my workouts.

Still never answered my question…

[quote]11.31 wrote:
6’3 187lbs…tell me that was b4 your first cycle…[/quote]

im not sure what ur asking??

He is asking if you are 173lbs after your first cycle - suggesting that if not, then you need to reassess your eating as it is very skinny for that height.

I think your cycle looks fine. As is will work… the following are me being anal.

Start on 0.25mg adex and in crease as needed.

SERM PCT was underrated here for ages - but i have always been a fan and would use it for this cycle, yes.

No need to use clomid and tamox - one or the other will suffice.

Get some Cabergoline to use throughout the cycle it WILL massively improve your recovery potential.

HCG with the SERM, the Cabergoline and the Anastrazole will ensure the fastest and most complete recovery possible.

Have 2 weeks off between the last shot of the injectables and the PCT - If you start PCT too soon then you will only benefit from the end of the therapy and not all of it.

It is not necessary to stop Nandrolone 2 weeks earlier than Test, but if you are not going to run HCG (in the weeks between the cycle and the PCT), or run an AAS oral durin g that same time - then you will possibly suffer a drop in libido (even with the caber as it will not be due to the prolactin but the DHT…)

I would stop the nand 2 weeks before PCT at the dose you are using it however, 1 week isnt enough at all.
I would stop the test 2 weeks out too - as it is a higher dose this is necessary.
If they were dosed equally, then you would need to stagger the dosing - of course this isnt popular opinion… but it is pharmacologically correct.

The oral at the beginning is fine, but as you arent frontloading, 3 weeks not only wont bring you into peak doses of injectables - it will only be stacked with lower, climbing doses of the injectables…

Here are my versions:

Wk1-6 Dbol 30/day
Wk1-8 Test 500/wk
Wk1-8 Nand 200/wk
Wk1-10 HCG 250iu 3x/wk
Wk1-10 Caber 0.5mg 2x/wk
Wk11-14 SERM PCT

==================

Wk1-3 Dbol 30mg (optional)
Wk1-8 Test 500mg/wk} Frontloaded (750mg)
Wk1-8 Nand 200mg/wk} Frontloaded (600mg)
Wk8-10 Dbol 30mg/day
Wk1-10 HCG 250iu 3x/wk
Wk1-10 Caber 0.5mg 2x/wk
Wk11-14 SERM PCT

========================

Wk1-6 Dbol 30-50mg
Wk1-6 Test 500-750mg} Frontloaded (750-1000mg)
Wk1-6 Nand 200-300mg} Frontloaded (600-900mg)
Wk1-8 Caber 0.5mg 2x/wk
Wk1-8 HCG 250iu 3x/wk
Wk9-12 SERM PCT

JJ

Thanks for telling him what I meant JJ…kinda thought I was obvious enough

[quote]11.31 wrote:
Thanks for telling him what I meant JJ…kinda thought I was obvious enough[/quote]

:confused:

JJ reiterated my comment “He (meaning me) is asking if you are 173lbs after your first cycle - suggesting that if not, then you need to reassess your eating as it is very skinny for that height.”

[quote]11.31 wrote:
JJ reiterated my comment “He (meaning me) is asking if you are 173lbs after your first cycle - suggesting that if not, then you need to reassess your eating as it is very skinny for that height.”[/quote]

Sorry, I had you confused with the OP.

Carry on.

Having never used deca, i ask this out of curiousity,

Doesn’t the deconate ester take longer to leave the your system?
I was always under the illusion that you should stop the deca a week or 2 before the test E.
Was i wrong?

[quote]G.I. Joe Galway wrote:
Having never used deca, i ask this out of curiousity,

Doesn’t the deconate ester take longer to leave the your system?
I was always under the illusion that you should stop the deca a week or 2 before the test E.
Was i wrong?[/quote]

You’re precisely correct. Decanoate as the name implies is a 10 carbon ester. If you subscribe to the carbons x.7 theory for half life calculation then after a full week you still have half the nandrolone decanoate in your system. So yes its very common practice to stop ND at least a week before ending T

Thank you guys, very informative, especially ur post jj, i will look into it.