8 Weeks Progress

lol

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
Same thing for me. I was strong as shit, playing football and all…and being an top lineman in the county that was my excuse for being fat. Once the end of football happened and no scholarships came rollin around…all the excuses dissapeared[/quote]

No offense [and not to hijack], but if you were one of the top linemen in the country, how could you not have gotten a scholarship? Congrats on the fat loss.

I’m a measely 5.11 and was 260 lbs, if you know anything about lineman, that is extremely small, I was all-district and preaseason player to watch and blah blah blah, but I dont really care to talk about my highschool sports experiences. I didnt have striking speed at a 5.1 forty either. Either way, I do not wish to argue and could care less if I was considered the worst, the best, or middle of the pack, I was just using it as a statement judging on my accolades. Take it or leave it, I have no qualms.

And I mean’t no scholarship offers I was interested in, I could have played d2 and obviously d3 ball, but after getting 1-aa attention I just wasn’t interested, was pissed, and decided to go to FSU which has always been my dream school.

In the future, if you have personal questions feel free to PM me, I find no need to be an internet badass or talk like I was something I wasnt, I was just throwing in my experience of justification for obesity as others were doing. Again, take it or leave it, matters not to me.

Also, it just occurred to me, YOU said COUNTRY with an “R”. I said COUNTY with no “R”, big difference in that little misread of yours.

i love it when people start crap cause they cant read

Yes, it seems everyone just wants to call everyone else into question nowadays. Whatever, I explained myself. Time to go celebrate my final day on the V-Diet with shake 1 and go to class.

You young guys are on the right track realizeing fat is not muscle and get rid of the fat young, and not wait until your 30ish like I did. I was a cut 205 when I got out of the militay active duty, and soon balloooned to 285 thinking I was just getting bigger and stronger. I was so wrong, now with health and joint issues due to the weight I am pushing hard to get back to 205 and ripped again. Hopefully I can pull it off before I hit 35.