8 Weeks Out

[quote]Bone160 wrote:

[quote]jwesus wrote:
it’s kind of annoying that there is nothing I can pick on him about. What show are you doing? what are you doing for your contest prep? working with anyone?

just curious[/quote]

Ha you can nit pick all you want I don’t mind. But I am doing the central states in grand rapids michigan in august. The guy doing my diet is a small town guy around where I live he has done my diet for my previous two shows so he knows how I diet and it’s free so I can’t complain. But I have cycling my carbs with high carbs on legs medium-high on back medium-low on chest low-medium on shoulders and low carbs on days off. We usually switch up the diet every two or three weeks depending on how I am looking. The next change will probably be next weekend. [/quote]

Good luck mate!
Awesome muscle already!

wow…very aesthetically pleasing…share with us some more…
do you do any cardio? if so how do you incorporate it into your training?
what is ur diet like peri workout? ie do you take waxymaize or dextrose for
your PWO shake? what are some of your favorite supplements? i know it’s lots
of ?;s but you need to tell us how you got this way…what are some of your max
lifts on the big 3? i know this is rate my physique not rate my lifts but i am
the exact same height and weight as you and am curious. Very impressive physique

[quote]thefreshmanverve wrote:
wow…very aesthetically pleasing…share with us some more…
do you do any cardio? if so how do you incorporate it into your training?
what is ur diet like peri workout? ie do you take waxymaize or dextrose for
your PWO shake? what are some of your favorite supplements? i know it’s lots
of ?;s but you need to tell us how you got this way…what are some of your max
lifts on the big 3? i know this is rate my physique not rate my lifts but i am
the exact same height and weight as you and am curious. Very impressive physique
[/quote]

On workout days I do 40 mins am cardio just walking around where I live. On off days 40 mins in the am and then later in the afternoon I do 30 mins on a stair climber. This is all while I am dieting when I am not dieting this is all different. Usually I don’t do cardio when I am not dieting only when I feel I am getting to chunky. But peri I usually don’t have anything just water but now that I am dieting it’s a scoop of xtend 5g glutamine and 5g creatine. Post workout just two scoops of dymatize protein and 5g creatine mixed with water and while I am dieting and milk when I am not. If your curious I am tracking my diet on the bodybuilding thread 2011 central states I think the name is? But my best lifts are 405 on bench 455x8 on squat and I think my best dead is 465? I don’t remember I don’t like to max hurts my joints to much.

I found the thread I’ll definitely be following you
on there…thanks for sharing all the info

Sick lats man. That’s all I got.

looking solid bro

Solid physique man! Your back is… thick as f***! :slight_smile: great legs and imo u have enough size to win the show u r competing in… the only thing u still have to do is to come in shredded. Few pointers that might help u:

• regarding posing: I’ve noticed that u bend your legs in every pose… try to keep them straight and point your toes outwards a little more (especially in the front double bi, abs and thigh and back & front relaxed). When u do the rear lat spread keep your elbows to the side… don’t drive them so much in front and start the movement from a contracted position (as if you would start a back double bi’s)… this way you bring out the detail more (especially if the back is a strong asset, like yours). On the abdominal thigh pose keep your hands (elbows) as close to your head as possible and keep the legs together as I mentioned above (you can have one leg in front but I think it’s better this way… because u have great thighs, especially the vastus medialis - “tear drop”);

• try to master the posing (practice it every day until the show). You see a lot of guys showing good condition and overall development who suck at posing and they lose the show for that…

• work on squeezing your muscles each rep, every set with each muscle group. it may bring out more detail and it will help with keeping the poses longer on stage;

• you r on the right track… so keep at it!

best of luck