8 Weeks Out BF Estimates

Im currently 8 weeks out for a local show im doing. How am i coming along and can any1 estimate my bf? Helps to have a goal weight to shoot for.

14 percent

[quote]hamo313 wrote:
Helps to have a goal weight to shoot for.[/quote]

No it doesn’t. Your goal should be how you look in the mirror. Judges will not measure your bodyfat, nor will they get out a tape measure and check how big your arms are.

You have a very good natural shape, and I’d venture that you’re naturally lean as well. Still, at 8 weeks, you have work to do.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

[quote]hamo313 wrote:
Helps to have a goal weight to shoot for.[/quote]

No it doesn’t. Your goal should be how you look in the mirror. Judges will not measure your bodyfat, nor will they get out a tape measure and check how big your arms are.

You have a very good natural shape, and I’d venture that you’re naturally lean as well. Still, at 8 weeks, you have work to do.

S[/quote]

I know that a certain weight doesnt matter, but id think that at like 5% bf regardless you’d be lean as fuark, vascular, etc. And i started out 8 wks ago, and ive lost 16 lbs so far so i wouldnt say that im naturally lean lol.

Well thanks man, im going to keep losing 2 lbs a week. Thankfully my lifts have relatively stayed the same so im pretty sure i havent lost any muscle. And by the end of the prep, if im not lean enough then ill pick another show to do a few weeks after my planned June 23 date.

[quote]hamo313 wrote:
I know that a certain weight doesnt matter, but id think that at like 5% bf regardless you’d be lean as fuark, vascular, etc. And i started out 8 wks ago, and ive lost 16 lbs so far so i wouldnt say that im naturally lean lol.

Well thanks man, im going to keep losing 2 lbs a week. Thankfully my lifts have relatively stayed the same so im pretty sure i havent lost any muscle. And by the end of the prep, if im not lean enough then ill pick another show to do a few weeks after my planned June 23 date.[/quote]

Sounds like a very good plan, and also that you’ve already been making steady progress on your cut. Keep going, and best of luck to you. Keep us informed how things are heading.

S