T Nation

8 Weeks of Hard Training!

hey CT, ive done this layer system for now 8 weeks :

LAYER 1
Bench press ramp up to 2RM

LAYER 2
Bench press clusters. Use 90% of your 2RM and perform between 5 and 7 reps, taking 15 seconds of rest between reps (re-rack the bar after each rep)... perform 3 such sets.

LAYER 3
Bench press 5-4-3-2-1. Use 70% of your 2RM and perform the 5-4-3-2-1 rest/pause method (5 reps/15 sec of rest/4 reps/15 sec of rest/3 reps/15 sec of rest/2 reps/10 sec of rest/1 rep/end of set)... re-rack the weight for each period of rest. Do 1-3 such sets.

LAYER 4
Bench press contrast set. Use 60% of your 2RM. Lower the weight superslowly (5-6 seconds), pause at the chest, lift explosively. Do 3 sets of 3-5 reps (stop when you aren't explosive anymore).

i would like to know whats better for the body and the performance between take a few week with higher reps to calm the body and the nervous system if we can say it like that or to already restart with another hard scheme like the 54321-1-1 3x5 1x10.... does it change anything or no ?

thanks you so much !!

still waiting for the answer, thanks

[quote]bigmax wrote:
still waiting for the answer, thanks[/quote]

I don’t answer to people who puts pressure to be answered. I try to help out as many people as I can and that’s what I like to do. But I can’t always answer everything and sometimes I miss out a few.

I take it as HUGE insult to be pressurized into answering and that’s enough for me to never want to answer that person again.

my post was going down and down because i think u didnt see it so i refresh it with a comments to make sure u can see it !

[quote]bigmax wrote:
my post was going down and down because i think u didnt see it so i refresh it with a comments to make sure u can see it ! [/quote]

I predict that it will go down again

hahahahahahaha