8 Week or 12 Week

Been planning to run this:

Cycle Plan
W 1-13 Test Enanthate 250 - pin E3D 500mg/week
W 1-12 EQuipoise 200 - pin e3d 500mg/week
w 1-4 dbol 30mg/d
W 6-12 hcg - pin 125iu 2x/week
W 2-12 Adex 0.25mg EOD (reduce to 0.125mg EOD in last week)

But I’m starting to think, a 10 week cycle at higher dose and dropping the EQ might be better so I’m not shutdown as long.

Perhaps this instead:
W 1-10 test enanthate 250 - pin e3d 750mg/wk
W 1-6 Dbol 40mg/d
W 2-10 hcg - pin 250iu 2x/wk
w 2-10 adex .25mg eod

second plan is better.

if you plan to use 6 weeks of dbol use 4 in the beginning and then 2 as a bridge between the last injection and first day of PCT.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
second plan is better.

if you plan to use 6 weeks of dbol use 4 in the beginning and then 2 as a bridge between the last injection and first day of PCT. [/quote]

so use the dbol weeks 1-4, then also weeks 11-12

yep

I recommend 30mg pre workout during the cycle and 10mg split throughout the day during the bridge. Or 40mg, whatever you choose.

so on the bridge to my pct you recommend i should only take 10mg a day? Why not a higher dose?

No. 10mg 3 time or 10, 20 preworkout, 10

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
No. 10mg 3 time or 10, 20 preworkout, 10 [/quote]

yeah that makes a lot more sense. i was confused for a second.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
second plan is better.

if you plan to use 6 weeks of dbol use 4 in the beginning and then 2 as a bridge between the last injection and first day of PCT. [/quote]

Just out of curiousity, why do you think the second one is better then the first?
Do you mean its better as a first cycle or is it just better in general?

just an update:

I started friday (10/21), but dont have my hands on dbol yet, so I am just taking the test enanthate at 750mg/week. I started the adex today with my second injection at .25mg. I plan to start the hcg friday with my third injection at 250iu twice a week.

Question. I didn’t think to frontload, but I’ve only done 2 injections so far. I did another today which puts me at 1125mg for the first week.

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
second plan is better.

Just out of curiousity, why do you think the second one is better then the first?
Do you mean its better as a first cycle or is it just better in general?[/quote]

in general. higher doses per week > lower doses per week. when total amount used is equal. to a certain degree of course.