8 Week Diet


Fasting results

Incredible how much mass you retained. Care to supply some details on what an average day looked like nutrition wise? Cardio?

[quote]JamieOOOOOO wrote:
Incredible how much mass you retained. Care to supply some details on what an average day looked like nutrition wise? Cardio?[/quote]
Yeah kept most of it.
Generally train fasted, eat after around 2ish.
meal 1 tends to be either sweet potato, tuna, broccoli or oats, and whey or organic eggs and spinach
Meal 2 tuna broccoli or salmon broccoli/spinach or nuts and cottage cheese
Meal 3 salmon and asparagus/broccoli/green beans or chicken and veg or beef and veg
Snack is nuts and cottage cheese or shake
Gallon water
Fish oil
Eat more on training days less on non, changing carb intake mainly.
Xmas now but plan on dropping at bit more after

now thats a cut

Damn, nice job! How much weight did you lose and what are your lifts like?

Edit: I might have to follow this for a summer diet.

Fucking awesome dude. awesome.

real nice results! just going by your nutrition plan, was this an intermittent fasting strategy?? i tried that for 2 weeks, and dropped 4% body fat… rate it VERY highly!

keep up the good work!

I wish this dude would come back to this post. That is a crazy drop in fat in 8 weeks!!

[quote]stefan128 wrote:
Damn, nice job! How much weight did you lose and what are your lifts like?

Edit: I might have to follow this for a summer diet.[/quote]

Cheers man. I lost about 21lbs, lifts before were definitely better. So in hindsight I did lose ‘too’ quickly, but was doing it for a gym challenge.
Anyhow deadlift before was 475lb for 1rm after about 430
Squat 400lb 1rm after 350
Bench 285lbs 1rm 240 after

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:
Fucking awesome dude. awesome.[/quote]

Cheers mate

[quote]lboro21 wrote:
real nice results! just going by your nutrition plan, was this an intermittent fasting strategy?? i tried that for 2 weeks, and dropped 4% body fat… rate it VERY highly!

keep up the good work![/quote]

Yeah that was it. Generally followed martin berkhan’s advice off his site and it worked faster than I have previously on other diets. The loss of strength I had was probably due to me not doing any dead lifting on the diet (hurt back maxing out just before it). Therefore most leg work was unilateral stuff.

What where your macros on tranning days and on non tranning days and any cardio or just weights

so you don’t eat any food every day until 2pm? in the arvo and train before 2pm then eat 3 meals?

man you look good in the first photo lol, and like ripped as shit in the 2nd

Was this legit just 8 weeks? Unbelievable work man hats off to you dude. How did you find your energy levels when doing IF?