8 Months after PCT Balls Still Shrunk

Hey guys, I’ve been trying to get this taken care of for a while now. I’ve been to several doctors who told me all my levels are normal.

Height 6’1 ft
Weight 215lbs
Age 27

I did a 12 week cycle of Dbol, sustanon and EQ bold.

Week 1-6 Dbol 50mg/day
Week 1-12 sustanon 750mg/week and eq 750mg/week
Week 14-16 nolvadex and chlomid

Pct
Week 14: 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 15: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 16: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED

I finished my post cycle about 8 months ago and I still haven’t had my balls return to their normal size. I also cannot get as hard as I use to prior to the cycle. I looked into it prior to starting my cycle and thought I had it all covered. I need your guys help right now. Someone please tell me what to do to get me back to normal. Thanks!

I never got a blood test done before or during my cycle. I just did a blood test 2 months ago and here are my results.

LH-4 IU/L
TSH-1.35 mIU/l
FSH-2 IU/L
TESTOSTERONE-10.6 nmo1/L
PROLACTIN-16 ug/L
ESTRADIOL-78 pmo1/L
ALT-53 U/L
FREE TESTOSTERONE-217 pmo1/L
VITAMIN D-63 nmo1/L

Your values, unless I’m reading this wrong, all look to be back in the normal range. Is it possible you just don’t realize they’re near normal and you didn’t notice because you see it every day?

My family doctor had told me they’re in the normal range as well, however, after doing some research online it would appear that my testosterone levels are low. Also, I’m not sure about my TSH, FSH AND LH levels.

This is really @KSman territory but upon review I would say for 27 your FT is low.
Your vitamin D could be improved.
Your FSH is borderline.

Head over to the TRT forums and start reading the threads he created; they are a wealth of information.

Oh yeah, your levels could definitely come up on the report, but you’re functioning “normally,” not optimally.