8/12/05 Powerful Image

She looks a quart low. Perhaps need to whip out the “dipstick” and check her fluids.

yeah I know, its a worthless joke, but couldn’t help myself. She does look hot though. Something about women in workclothes.

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
To some extent, it could be the oil. Looks a little better on this one.[/quote]

Yeah, it could be the oil… But don’t BBers use oil to accentuate and highlight their muscles? Wouldn’t it do the same to hers…if she had them?

And…um… dirty chicks rule

[quote]JPBear wrote:
Are those legs even real? They look like Barbie doll legs. They are kind of freaky.[/quote]

Agreed. They look plastic.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Orbitalboner wrote:
I vote we reinstate the first one, the chick right now isn’t as hot, and appears to be about 12 feet tall.

agreed[/quote]

Seconded.

Just gonna throw my vote for the first one. Amazing rear shot. That one needs to be put back up.

To my fellow T-Men, you’re ALL fools. TC wasn’t trying to get us to prefer one over the other. Hell, he has the original picture in the archives anyway. He wanted to give us BOTH pictures in one day!

Personally I like the second picture better. I’m a leg man, ass man, crotch man, shoulder man, arm man, thong man, sweat man, and bad '80’s hair man all in one. Yes, ladies, please restrain yourselves… :stuck_out_tongue:

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1123898901115.powerfulimage.jpg

even though i think all you guys who say shit like “this is the hottest one yet” are twerps im gonna hafta go ahead and say that this is the finest ass yet.

I don’t think No 2 is real. Looks like she is made of plastic.

They’re both bone racks and not in the “so to speak” category. There’s nothing powerful about either one of them. Reminds me of a Mark Twain quote, “Men care more about the breeding of their dogs and horses than they do of their children.”

[quote]wufwugy wrote:
even though i think all you guys who say shit like “this is the hottest one yet” are twerps im gonna hafta go ahead and say that this is the finest ass yet.[/quote]

Oh hell. I told TC to keep my pictures private, but nooooo, he had to share it with you! Dammit.

[quote]SicTorn wrote:
wufwugy wrote:
even though i think all you guys who say shit like “this is the hottest one yet” are twerps im gonna hafta go ahead and say that this is the finest ass yet.

Oh hell. I told TC to keep my pictures private, but nooooo, he had to share it with you! Dammit.[/quote]

yeah, that really is a bummer… now im gonna hafta kill TC and every other man who comes within 80 yards of you.

[quote]wufwugy wrote:
even though i think all you guys who say shit like “this is the hottest one yet” are twerps im gonna hafta go ahead and say that this is the finest ass yet.[/quote]

I do also have to admit she has one fine “back porch”.

Then gain, I always was attracted to a pair of legs that went all the way up to make an ass of themselves…

But, seriously, I do prefer a little more muscle on them. (legs)

Somebody, give that women something to eat!!!