7th Pin.

Hey there…first post. Currently running a cycle of Test E @250mg*2. My previous 6th pins went smoothly. I’ll pin and won’t get any pip till either later that night or next morning. It last 4 or 5 days. Last night I pinned and as soon as I cleaned up. I started to have pain, now this morning it’s painful and stiff as hell. Did nothing different from any other pin.

You guys ever experience this kind of thing. There’s no lump or anything visible. Just hurt more then usual and faster then usual. I’m thinking I just nipped a vein or something.

[quote]iamtybaby wrote:
Hey there…first post. Currently running a cycle of Test E @250mg*2. My previous 6th pins went smoothly. I’ll pin and won’t get any pip till either later that night or next morning. It last 4 or 5 days. Last night I pinned and as soon as I cleaned up. I started to have pain, now this morning it’s painful and stiff as hell. Did nothing different from any other pin.

You guys ever experience this kind of thing. There’s no lump or anything visible. Just hurt more then usual and faster then usual. I’m thinking I just nipped a vein or something.

[/quote]

Injection site?

Some days everything goes smooth, other days not so much. I doubt it was a vein issue, that would give you some other symptoms but I doubt greater soreness.

Any chance you had more than normal movement in the needle?