780 Reasons You Should Know Cocoa Espresso

Sweet PR with the 50s!

lol at the benching horror story. That sucks that it ruined your attempt and crushed your poor bewbs though.

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:
Sorry Kalle, I’ll try to look hawt tomorrow for leg day and record something.
Yeah, I was aiming for a PR. I did it last week with a good spotter’s assistance. Oh well, I’ll try again in a couple weeks.

Don’t feel bad for laughing, it was funny. Traumatizing, but I can look back and laugh at least.
Although the image is burned in my retinas.

Thanks Git, I don’t know what you mean by rhythm, but I appreciate it nonetheless :slight_smile:

I forgot to say that the 50s on the incline are a PR. I was fighting for that weight since my last log haha

G’night all, busy day today followed by busy day followed by busy day.
Only thing getting me through is a potential cheat meal on Saturday.

XOXO[/quote]

I just meant that you seem to be comfortable working from a plan, or changing it if you need to based how you feel or who puts their nuts in your face, and still keep rolling and moving forward.

[quote]Kalle wrote:

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:

I looked so hawt, with my tank and shorts and huge ass belt. Oh yeah, that’s how I roll :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

this is mean without pics.

[/quote]

Seriously! You tease.

Training is looking good girlie. Love the teabagger story! HAHAH!

And like everyone’s said, you’re training with some serious weight - future PLer - booya!

Yo

it went like this

Circuit 4X8

Hammer Strength Chest Press
DB Row
SLDL

Then PJR Pullovers 3 sets-8-12

Prowler Sprints

Tommorrow will be delts/quads/calves/biceps

DB Press
Prowler lunge
Seated Calf Raise

Then DV Curl

Monday/Tuesday I’m thinking upper/lower “strength” days and rest on wednesday and weekends…or have those days be mobility and conditioning…if she’ll agree to everyday…

MY NIKKI AINT NO DAMN PL’ER

Thank you kindly everyone.

OMG Ct, you’re a slave-driver :slight_smile:
Uhm, I can be PL’er, pweeze?

Today, no legs. Really didn’t get in enough food to train legs. But did fasted morning cardio (the new article gave me some hope on it) and a total of 2 hours walking. Gotta get legs in at 6 tomorrow morning, so the rest of the day can be devoted to hectic-ness.

I also made a thread in RMP :confused:
Oh, I need to post the link? Er…

I took the pics after 2 gallons of water and a whole wheat sub, so I’m trying to convince myself that that’s why I don’t look like I can do this. Argh

Nikki, damn.

That’s one of the reasons why I hardly ever ask for a spot.

There are very few who know how to do it correctly…

Nikki, great story! That’s the thing about weird experiences – they make great story fodder even as they are uncomfortable to live through.

Generally speaking, my only spotter is my husband. If anything he is too protective of me, but I guess I’d rather that than have a careless spotter.

Nikki, great story! That’s the thing about weird experiences – they make great story fodder even as they are uncomfortable to live through.

Generally speaking, my only spotter is my husband. If anything he is too protective of me, but I guess I’d rather that than have a careless spotter.

Nikki: I love your pics. I think you look amazing. Thanks for posting the link.

[quote]Nadia Comeandeat wrote:
Nikki: I love your pics. I think you look amazing. Thanks for posting the link. [/quote]

x2. I think you have a better looking bicep peak than me :slight_smile: So don’t be so hard on yourself.

[quote]AquaCruzer wrote:

[quote]Nadia Comeandeat wrote:
Nikki: I love your pics. I think you look amazing. Thanks for posting the link. [/quote]

x2. I think you have a better looking bicep peak than me :slight_smile: So don’t be so hard on yourself.[/quote]

I know for certain Nikki has better biceps then me.

Thanks for the comments, much appreciated.

Oh, and Aqua and Kalle are both delusional :wink:

I did train this morning, had to squeeze in an hour workout, but don’t really feel like going through it in detail.

So basically, I supersetted hamstrings and back (the back half of me will start to get hammered)

That’s all I got for now. I only have an idea of how I’ll bring up my lagging back half, but I’ve been doing diet and training plans all day, I don’t feel like doing one for myself at the moment. So right now, the plan is more frequency :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know anything about either figure or bodybuilding but I’ve really been enjoying learning a bit about both in your log. You look pretty damn amazing to me :slight_smile:

Nikki, just bench in the power rack, you dont have to worry about getting t-bagged their with a spotter, its much safer as well.

The plan is FST-7.

Just saw the pics! Fucking awesome.

You’re making great progress. Your wheels and arms are ridic! I agree with the other re: the back/lat work. Hammer that and you’ll be golden. Tummy looks good too! You’ve def leaned out.

I always forget how young you are btw!

just had my cocoa fix.

you are looking strong and delish. you need to set us up with a sexy belt pic non?

pretty please?

Looking good girl, like some of the users pointed out in your RMP thread you need to bring up the back! If you aren’t doing so already, I’d train back twice a week. I may have missed it, but what is your training split? I noticed you group muscles together – your back is definitely going to need it’s own day. Quads are looking damn fine!

blush Thanks alexus.

Matty, I’ve been thinking of benching in there but wondering about the placement of the racks. Too high, I won’t get the full ROM I do, too low and I’ll be squished anyways.
Eh, I’ll try it with the rails a big higher and see how it goes.

Ct, sheesh, you’re making her do FST-7? Wowzers.

Thanks Maschy, and yep, I’m a baby.

Ha N, my belt pic will be something basic, nothing compared to yours :wink:
But I’ll get it tomorrow, super sorry about that.
It’s nothing cute like bright blue ahem, just black Gold’s Gym belt.

Chi, I have been training back twice a week, I do a chest/arms, legs, back/shoulders split.
However I changed that up slightly as of last night :smiley:
Thank you muchly.

K, as I just said, I’m doing something new for my back.
I finally remembered the back specialization program from Thibs.
But, I had to customize quite a bit since I don’t have time to only worry about my back. Soo… my new program will go like this…

Back width/Shoulders
Lower back/hamstrings
Chest/Arms (starting with triceps since they’re more important right now)
Off
Back Thickness/Triceps
Legs and Shoulders (Only 2 quad movements, main focus is hamstrings)
Off
Repeat

I’ll be throwing in wide grip pull-ups on back width days and others. Basically whenever my back isn’t completely thrashed.

Today I started with back width/shoulders.
Actually, I started with a fasted walk to the gym (50 minutes with ankle weights), then started with back width/shoulders.

A) Wide-grip pull-ups
(I have to do these in the squat rack, with 1 foot resting on the bar)

4 x 10

B1) Straight Arm Pulldown
B2) Rope Lat Pulldown

1. 30 x 12, 30 x 12, 35 x 12 x 2
  2. 25 x 10, 30 x 10, 35 x 8 x 2

C) Seated Rope Rowing
30 x 10, 35 x 12, 40 x 10 x 2

D) Straight Arm DB Arc Row
20 reps with 15s
80 reps with 10s

Supposed to be 1 set of 100, but apparently 15s were too ambitious

Hang Clean and Press
65 x 9, 65 x 10, 75 x 4, 65 x 8

Machiine OHP

70 x 14
85 x 10 rep pr
Drop set from 95 -->20

Cable Side Laterals
5 x 12
10 x 8 x 2 I used my other hand to assist

Cable Front Raises
5 x 15
10 x 8

Facepulls
20 x 15
25 x 12
35 x 12

Cable X-Crossover Fly
One set with 5 lbs
Cut it short because some stalker guy kept following me

So I went to do 20 minutes intervals on the stairmill
Did a few sets of weighted ab crunches

I’m loving the program, can’t wait to see the results.
My back felt so WIDE, I could barely keep my arms to my sides ;D
Oh and today was the first time I added hang clean and presses to my shoulder workouts (I’ve been meaning to do that for a while) and I loved them more than I could have imagined.