T Nation

750 Test or 500 Test + 250 EQ

Which would give me better gains (and fewer sides):

  • 750 mg Test-E / week
  • 500 mg Test-E / week + 250 mg Equipose / week

This would be for my third cycle. I know Eq may stimulate appetite, but I’m going to eat the same number calories regardless, so that’s not really a factor. I just to maximize muscle gain while minimizing fat and side effects.

Thanks

i would say the test + eq but i really love what eq does to me so i might be a little bias. how long are u running them for? PCT/Tapor? also some sort of kickstart wouldn’t hurt.

500 test and 500 eq just stop the eq 1 or two weeks earlier. That will be a good cycle. How long you plan on running the cycle?

[quote]postal88 wrote:
Which would give me better gains (and fewer sides):

  • 750 mg Test-E / week
  • 500 mg Test-E / week + 250 mg Equipose / week

This would be for my third cycle. I know Eq may stimulate appetite, but I’m going to eat the same number calories regardless, so that’s not really a factor. I just to maximize muscle gain while minimizing fat and side effects.

Thanks[/quote]

If you are going to do Eq, that dosage sounds low. I’d go with at least 400mgs/w.

Why not do TestE 750mg/w Eq 400-500mg/w?

Are your sides really all that bad? I have found side effects to be severely exaggerated by the community at large. I’m doing a cycle of TestP 700/Tren 525/ with some dbol in there for 4 weeks at 50mgs a day and I’m having very little problems with sides right now.

Also how many weeks do you plan on running this?

[quote]Cortes wrote:
postal88 wrote:
Which would give me better gains (and fewer sides):

  • 750 mg Test-E / week
  • 500 mg Test-E / week + 250 mg Equipose / week

This would be for my third cycle. I know Eq may stimulate appetite, but I’m going to eat the same number calories regardless, so that’s not really a factor. I just to maximize muscle gain while minimizing fat and side effects.

Thanks

If you are going to do Eq, that dosage sounds low. I’d go with at least 400mgs/w.

Why not do TestE 750mg/w Eq 400-500mg/w?

Are your sides really all that bad? I have found side effects to be severely exaggerated by the community at large. I’m doing a cycle of TestP 700/Tren 525/ with some dbol in there for 4 weeks at 50mgs a day and I’m having very little problems with sides right now.

Also how many weeks do you plan on running this?[/quote]

I ran 500mg/week test and 400mg/week EQ last summer and loved it. Very lean gains and no sides. I ran these for 12 weeks and didn’t need to use an AI at all. I would still advise having both adex and nolv on hand before starting any cycle but this one should be low on sides.

Guys, thanks for the input. From what you’re staying, it sounds like the test + eq is better, especially is I bump the dose of eq. Either way, I’d probably run it for 12 weeks.

[quote]postal88 wrote:
Guys, thanks for the input. From what you’re staying, it sounds like the test + eq is better, especially is I bump the dose of eq. Either way, I’d probably run it for 12 weeks.[/quote]

Remember the clearance time of EQ is longer than that of the test you are running. Make sure to plan your PCT accordingly.