700mg Dbol Solo 3 Week Cycle, No PCT

Hi again, thanks for the answers. I mainly stopped and didnt take the last 300 mg just to increase maybe the recovery rate or at least help it, as I am really happy with the results a I got. I am going for more aesthetic build,big shoulders etc, as I trained hard with contractions on each muscle while on cycle as well as heavy lifting. I might have gotten a bit too big in 3 weeks even…

Everything will depend now on how much will I keep, ai dont think my natural roof has been hit, so I should keep some of this great muscle built with my high calorie and protein diet, at keast I hope so, otherwise useless cycle.

This is day 5 almost after my cycle end - feeling great, ballls are comming back from the shrinkage, will go to gym an train even harder than before, nothing will stop me, as I know, most peoples biggest problem is loss of motivation sfter cycle or during pct.

Even if this cycle will be worth it, I will hopefuly advise some people i my life against doing the same mistake I did, at least at this young age…

I was hardly thinging about should I do it, and the last call for me was when I understood, that if I did this ornother cycle at lets say age of 26, the gains and effect wouldnt be this big and effective, as in 19.

I guess I will pray that I recover ASAP, and that I didnt fuck up my hormones, but at the moment, not noticing anything bad…

If someone has bloated muscles because of water retention, they wont be able to see shredded muscle definition right ? Its weird that I dont see any bloating/water retention. And my weight is even going up at the moment, almost plus a kg lol

false.

i was on dbol in my picture on here, probably double or triple the dose you took. Do i look bloated to you?

1 Like

Water retention and bloat are not synonymous. A lot of guys use them interchangeably, but I would argue there’s an important difference. There some guys who run water-retaining compounds but maintain a shredded physique. Those are typically the guys who manage e2 well and, more importantly, have a really clean diet.

You took 120mg of dbol daily???

Can somebody answer please - about when am I supposed to lose gains/ water weight ? This is my 4th day off of dbol, and I have not lost any strenght, I even gained almost 1kg… pump is still here , but not as big in the gym, balls are comming back to normal too.

Im taking vitamins, zinc, magnesium etc, all I can take. I guess it helps. But really when am I supposed to start seeing loss of gains or if at all ?

Thank you.

Dude. It’s been four days. Most guys who run cycles are thinking about gains and losses in terms of weeks or months. The real test of a cycle’s longer term effectiveness is not measured after 96 hours. After pct you start to see what you’re going to hold on to at normal hormone levels. You aren’t even close to knowing what you’ll keep at this point.

Oka, thanks for answering, I just wanted to know. Thanks

But does the roll back start very soon after stopping AAS ?

I’ve done 100/day, for like a month I think. And I’ve been on Dbol for 3-4 months at a time at lower doses.

DUDE. You can’t possibly be this impatient, can you?

Let me ask you something. What will you do with this information? Will it affect your diet or training?

It will take however long it takes. It doesn’t fucking matter how long that is. Maybe a week, maybe 2. Unless you were WAY below your potential, in which case you might not lose much.

he’s a teenager, our kind tends to be impatient.