7000 calories

Hey, I’m starting my first cycle of gear in a few weeks and I’m planning on eating a whole lot of food. I currently eat 5000 calories so I’m upping it to 7000. Fat at 20% (155g), Protein at 30% (525g), and Carbs at 50% (875). I’m eating 8 meals, and trying to make them all well rounded. The foods I plan to eat daily are: Oats, Mixed Berries, Raisins, Apples, Bananas, Turkey, Steak, Chicken, Oat Bran Flakes, Cottage Cheese, 2 Wrappers (include: Rice, Lettuce, Salsa, Broccoli, Cabbage, Cheese & Guacomole), 9-scoops of Grow!, Grape Juice, Skim milk, O.J., Water (gallon or more daily), and 2 tbsp. of Flaxseed Oil. I need more food selection. Can you guys suggest some healthy foods that I can eat?? Something easy and quick because I’m a college student. Do you think I’m eating quality foods?? Am I missing something?? Thanks in advance for any help that is given.

I would throw in some high quality fish oil capsules. Check out the fat roundtable in the mag for reasons why. Dale Alexander Twinlab softgels are very good. About $10/100 at most discount outlets like powerstore or netrition.