7 Weeks In, Doctor Wants to Lower My Dose

sure, send me your email

Posting e-mail addresses on the forum isnā€™t allowed.

Members can post contact info (e-mail, social media pages, whatever) in the About Me section of their profile.

I have added my email to my profile.

I self prescribe at this point, but if I was still doing the telemedicine route, I would have at least one bottle of UGL test. The hoop jumping, long shipping times and my procrastination did not go well together.

I just go on the patient portal and click a button and all the meds i get prescribed arrive in a few days. Way easier than my primary doctor. My TRT doc has basically become my primary doctor these days.

1 Like

It was not that easy when I was doing it. It was a PITA (couldnā€™t order until you were almost out, had to pay for express shipping since normal shipping would involve running out of the current bottle, they would sit on the script for 4-5 days before sending it after I payed for express shipping).

Now I just use UGL and do blood work, and adjust based on that.

I would love to do UGL but I just kept finding scams.

I think googling and going right from there is a good way to find a scam. Other forums are the way to go IMO. Finding someone from the gym who orders online to give you their source is a good strategy.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I thought I was doing here :smiley:

This forum is not for finding or discussing sources, no.

1 Like

Not sure how you can have any complaints. You didnt follow the dosage you were prescribed.

Why should the doctor over-prescribe medication and risk his career for your mistake?

Deal with it and take it as a lesson learned. Your doctor is qualified to make this decision, you are not.

???

Iā€™m not the patient, @xspeak is.

1 Like

???

Im sure you can easily work out I clicked on the wrong reply button.

Wasnā€™t my first guess, didnā€™t think it was that difficult, but thanks for letting me know. Got it worked out now.

Patient: ā€œDoc, I have a problem. Low T symptoms.ā€

Doc: ā€œHere is some testosterone. Letā€™s see if it makes you feel betterā€

Patient: ā€œI tried the testosterone and I feel better! Thank you doc!ā€

Doc: ā€œNo, I donā€™t REALLY want to make you feel better. You have to have a certain number so I need to lower your dose so you feel like shit again. The number is more important than making you feel better. I like numbers. I should have been a mathematician!ā€

Patient: ā€œButā€¦butā€¦butā€¦ā€

3 Likes
1 Like

This couldnā€™t have been said any better! I am no longer using that Dr and things are great again!