T Nation

7 Months Into Lifting, Am I Doing Good

You looked better in the before photo on top. Jk, I’ll assume that is the after. Looks good.

1 Like

Try running a cycle of creatine. If you can handle the sides you’ll easily double your gains.

3 Likes

Thx I’m an idiot lol

Thx already on it :+1:

Just some advice for this thread. Post before and after pictures in the same lighting and same pose. No flexing. Otherwise it’s pretty hard to judge your progress. Front, back, legs

2 Likes

Dunno, if you flexed in the before pic you may have looked the same.

2 Likes

This a million times. If you aren’t doing everything possible to make before shots the same as after shots your progress is going to be difficult to judge.

Also “doing good” is a pretty throw away term. What are your goals? If you’re trying to be stronger and you’re stronger than when you started you’re doing good. I’m sure you are doing a lot of good things but without more specifics it’s hard to gauge progress. I’d try to figure out what you want exactly and then determine how you’re going to measure it. And if you’re just doing the classic look better naked or feel better that’s fine as well. But for us to provide much help we need a bit more of what you want to do.