7 Months Bloodwork Advice? How to Restore Confidence?

Women have less testosterone and less DHT than men but they don’t have less confidence

1 Like

You can’t compare a woman’s hormones to man’s, women’s hormones are much more complicated than just the quantity of hormones.

So you believe more testosterone and/or DHT directly means more confidence?

You can have high testosterone and still have low confidence, you act as though testosterone is 100% responsible for confidence, it’s not. It’s the same for libido, many things need to be right for libido to be strong.

Are you talking to me?

I think you are confused between me and someone else

I quoted you, this means I’m replying to you, so I’m talking to you. You were trying to compare a man’s hormones to a women’s, women are way more sensitive to testosterone needing only a fraction of what men need to get the similar effects.

You deleted your post, but it was too late as I was already in the process of quoting and replying to your post, that’s when I posted my reply and you undelete your post.

Then you pretend like I’m confusing your with someone else. This is what they call digging yourself a bigger hole.

Let’s not play games.

Lol what are you talking about? Are you trying to gaslight me? :laughing:

You said “you act as though testosterone is 100% responsible for confidence” to me, seriously?

Please quote/screenshot and post where I said that or even where you think I led you to believe that

Read through the thread, clearly I don’t believe more testosterone and/or more DHT directly means more confidence

Gaslighting people is so horrible, I’m taken aback, I want you to explain why you said that! It looks like you tried to use a manipulation technique on me, that’s not nice.

Switching from TWICE weekly (injections on Tuesday morning and Friday Morning)

TO

Injecting every 3.5 days.

Would this help me?

My opinion is that’s unlikely to make any difference. Some people will probably disagree with me.

That’s still twice weekly, and I agree, not likely to see a huge difference. It’s just moving the schedule up 12 hours. Try EOD as others have suggested

@ncsugrad2002
@swoops39

Thanks guys. I am willing to try EOD. How many mg would I inject on my injection days to achieve 180mg/week?

I have 1mg syringes and I know there is a little bit of waste. They are 27g 5/8

180x2 = 360

Divide by 7 (7 shots in two weeks) is ~ 51mg. Would be easier to just take 50mg or 55mg

1 Like

180/7*2

1 Like

Breaking up injections into a 7 day period is meaningless. 7 is a prime number and no good way to break up the injection frequency unless injecting every day or once a week. It’s better to just think of injecting in terms of every day, every other day, every 3 days etc. pick one you are comfortable being consistent about.

If you’re experiencing mood swings or other symptoms as you’re injecting day gets closer, then you’d probably do a lot better injecting more frequently. If you’re mood is pretty constant, then frequency might not make much of a difference.

As far as confidence goes. Mine sucked before and after TRT. What made a massive difference was how TRT allowed me to increase the weight on my lifts at a “normal” pace and I started to feel a lot better about myself. There’s a lot of work you need to do internally as well. Jealousy comes from a lack of trust. Build the trust in your relationship, treat people the way you would want to be treated, keep your promises, don’t lie, cheat, steal or exaggerate, stop drinking alcohol, don’t manipulate or be controlling, etc.

4 Likes

Thanks @ncsugrad2002 @swoops39 and @galgenstrick. I have decided to try an EOD protocol. I am going to begin tomorrow.

I know it’s simple math but can you check it for me? I am prescribed 160MG/week but for the last 3-4 weeks I have been taking 180mg. How many mg should I inject on a EOD protocol.

My Syringes are the push on type and I always notice a small amount of waste. I use 27g 5/8 and 1/2 in to my glute.

Thanks

180/7*2=51.43mg. I would round down to 50 to make everything easier on your brain. If your concentration is 200mg/mL, then you would inject 0.25mL EOD.

Don’t worry about the waste, it’s accounted for when you pull the plunger back to the correct line.

1 Like

Thanks.

LAST question:

Would it be better to go FROM twice a week to E3.5 days or EOD.

EOD would probably be easier for me. ?

Every 3.5 days is still twice a week… I inject first thing in the morning every injection day (EOD). It makes adherence easier for me, so it is better in that sense.

The answer is above. 51mg. Assuming your test is 200mg per ml, and you have 1ml syringes, then that equals .255ml per injection. After filling the syringe, and before injecting, follow these steps for minimal waste:

1. take cap off needle
  2. point needle down/plunger up
  3. pull plunger back to allow about a .1ml air bubble
  4. allow the air bubble to go to the top(plunger end)
  5. inject with needle pointing down, and the air bubble should push out all of the oil, with minimal waste
1 Like

If he does that, his dose will be higher than 180mg/week. No point, unless he’s saving up medication for a steroid cycle.