7 Days to Ultimate Leanness?

Hey guys i found this 7 days to ultimate leanness program. ive decided im gonna do my diet for 4-5 weeks then do this for a week and see what happens.

in the article it gives u what to eat for like 2 meals throughout each day. i was wondering if that is all you eat throughout the day or do u follow ur regular diet and just add those in? how does it work? heres the article:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459329

How tall are you? How much do you weight? How long have you been lifting?

That diet is for a BB contest. Thats a precontest diet, from what I got from skimming the article.

You’d probably be better off doing the V-diet.

im around 6"2 and weigh about 202 13% bf im already on a diet that ive made up and im jus sayin should i do that after like 4 weeks. i do have a bball contest soon.

[quote]kobe4life08 wrote:
im around 6"2 and weigh about 202 13% bf im already on a diet that ive made up and im jus sayin should i do that after like 4 weeks. i do have a bball contest soon.[/quote]

No dude. It’s for PRECONTEST BODYBUILDING. Not any contest. It was designed for people around 5% BF to get rid of all of their waterweight, and then peak at the exact moment of the show.

I’m just going to throw out here that 7 days isn’t going to end your progress, but for someone with your stats it will be a waste of 7 days and it honestly sounds a bit dodgy even for someone preparing for a contest.

If you’re far enough away 7 days out to need something like this you may have already missed by enough to ruin your chances anyway. I suppose if it really is just dialing in and not desperate repair, then maybe?

In any case, IMHO, this is far too much micro metabolic manipulation for someone at your level (or mine) regardless of the BBQ and first date statements in the article. I’d be shocked if it worked at all for someone who isn’t already VERY lean and you may even get yourself sick in the process.

wait to see how your body responds to your current program before you decide what to do. i would say wait until you are 1 week from being done the current one.

you will have much more information upon which to base your decisions.