T Nation

7 Days of Hell

I originally had this post in another forum, but moved it because it was buried and unnoticed.

These pictures are following the most intense dieting regiment I have ever successfully completed. The forum is called Spring is around the corner, and explains what diet/regiment I am on.

In one week I went from an already decently lean 190 to an emmaciated 175. I am proud of all the fat and water/ glycogen I shed.

I was shot three times last march 24,2008 and really had to start from scratch after three months being bedridden.

Obesity killed the cat.

Well. I’m going to give you a 5. You’ve got a good physique generally speaking, but I still don’t understand why you wanted to ‘cut.’ There’s really no reason for it.

In fact, you almost look less muscular than you did in your other thread.

pretty solid, legs, back…

duhast, good job on the cut. What it really brings out though is your need to bring up your chest/upper chest to match your arms. Heavy inclines my friend!

Take care,

D

Thanks dedicated. SSC thanks, wanted to cut just to learn how and to prove to myself I can get extra lean. I will take a couple good snaps when I reach my goal to remember the condition, but then will continue adding size and eating everything.

back

Leg shot. You can see the bullet entry wound on the right side of the quad, and the exit wound on the left above the knee. This happened less than a year ago, and training them properly for size is really a task to rebuild.

Looking good - way to work back from a fairly major setback.

You lose any weight on your lifts when you cut?

yes, about all of them. THe muscles use carbs for fuel, and my tank was empty.

hklkh

Any before pics?

I gave you a 6, pretty solid physique. Nice lat spread, and nice definition in the last picture.

Just out of curiosity, how have the bullet wounds affected your ability to train?

I can’t find the forum. Can you specifically link?

jw154505,

if you are able to, go through my post and you will see a thread titled Spring is around the corner. it has some before pics.

[quote]Zelazo wrote:
Any before pics?

I gave you a 6, pretty solid physique. Nice lat spread, and nice definition in the last picture.

Just out of curiosity, how have the bullet wounds affected your ability to train?[/quote]

I couldnt train anything for about three months, as i didnt have a leg to stand on! lol. As of now, there is no wierd sensation training. If anything, it has upset the symetry of my legs as each one was shot up in a different location. For example, my left vastus medialus is missing a quarter of the muscle as it was blown off.

a pic 3 weeks after the accident. Nice and bruised/swollen. Took for ever for them to heal because you have to take medical dressing and tweezers and run the cloth from the entry wound and the exit wound manually. Imagine that pain. It prevents it from becoming infected and keeps old tissue/internal scabbing from occurring. Everytime i changed the dressing (2ce a day) there were chuncks of god knows what coming out.

Also, I just finished taking a shit in this picture.

the lower wound hollowed out my femur.

here is the khakis I was wearing at the time. Pretty gruesome reminder.