6P40 Quest - 11/26/07 - Week 9

Attached is the picture where I am starting for week 4 of 15. I feel good so far, about my progress. Thanks for all the comments. Visit my my website when you get a chance. I really think that doing the “Get Shredded Diet” is helping me, although I modified it a bit. I am documenting everything I am doing at

http://garbes.us/6p40_quest.htm

somethings not right man, your stats say you lost two lbs of lean muscle n .1 of fat yet your bf visually went down n nothing on the meter.

“Something’s not right…” you can say that again.

flipboyca818 - Are you like 4’8 tall? I don’t understand…I’m looking at a pic of a guy who I would have guessed weighed at least 70-80kg going by the apparent size of his arms. Then I read in his journal that his STARTING weight is 130lb’s(!!) and he is cutting, surviving off 1100calories a day…have I gone mad???

I weigh 140lb’s and I can’t even say “bodyfat” outloud hides

So yeah…I’m frkning confused lol.
Anyhoo great progress so far flipboyca818, yur discipline to stick to the diet is very impressive. Do continue to post up your results, great thread so far :slight_smile:

Oh btw I thought you were in like 18-25 years old, but 40?!?! wholly shit you’ve been lucky lol :slight_smile:

Ghostrun…thanks mate.

Here’s the latest on my 6P40 quest. Picture is taken at the beginning of week 5. I might be talking prematurely here but I think I may have accomplished it. What do you think? It’s amazing how much impact dedication, diet and supplementation can do into ones program of cutting fat.

I must admit though that the low carb (Get Shredded Diet) made working out not as effective as I like them to be, with that said and having 10 weeks left, Here�??s my next 10 weeks plan: I will try to gain back a little of the muscle mass that I lost in next 5 weeks and then cut back on the last 5 weeks to get shredded again.

I plan on following the T-Dawg diet, I know this is not that most effective diet to gain muscle mass, I am only aiming for a little muscle mass gain with out gaining fat. I documented everything here:

http://garbes.us/6p40_quest.htm

Visit my website and let me know what you think and any advice that you may have. I am also welcome recommendations on how to go about in the next 10 weeks. You folks have been a great resource of valuable information; I thank you all so much in advance.

It’s great to see people set goals and achieve them.

Here’s the latest on my 6P40 quest. Picture is taken at the beginning of week 6.

http://garbes.us/.../6p40_quest.htm

Visit my website and let me know what you think and any advice that you may have. I am also welcome recommendations on how to go about in the next 9 weeks. You folks have been a great resource of valuable information; I thank you all so much in advance.

I don’t know what people want from others on here, you look great and deserve better than a 5.

[quote]hokiehess wrote:
I don’t know what people want from others on here, you look great and deserve better than a 5. [/quote]

I think that the OP should start a new thread with his current picture. Very good transformation!

Thanks for the feedback guys…I might just do that, meaning start a new thread with pitures of my transformation in the last 6 weeks so far.

After hours of reading and researching the best stack I can start to boost my T level (Being almost 40 y.o. and all, I thought I could use a boost)I ordered yesterday the following: Alpha Male, Rez-V and ZMA. I plan on being on the stack for 4 weeks take 1 week off and cycle it back in. This will be perfect timing to finish two cycles by the time my 6P40 Quest program is finish. What do you think?

[quote]flipboyca818 wrote:
After hours of reading and researching the best stack I can start to boost my T level (Being almost 40 y.o. and all, I thought I could use a boost)I ordered yesterday the following: Alpha Male, Rez-V and ZMA. I plan on being on the stack for 4 weeks take 1 week off and cycle it back in. This will be perfect timing to finish two cycles by the time my 6P40 Quest program is finish. What do you think?[/quote]

Where do you work out at? I am assuming you live in the valley somewhere. Good work so far on having a goal and working towards it.

Bally’s in Pasadena, CA

Here’s the latest on my 6P40 quest. Picture is taken at the beginning of week 7.

Weight: 120.0 lbs.
Body fat: 8.1 %
Lean Body Mass: 110.28 lbs
Fat Body Mass: 9.72 lbs.

Here’s the latest on my 6P40 quest. Picture is taken at the beginning of week 9 of a 15 weeks program.

Here’s the latest on my 6P40 quest. Picture is taken at the beginning of week 9 of a 15 weeks program.

Week 9

Week 9 of 15