6ft 208lbs, 20 Years-Feel Free to Critique

Lots to bring up but nice quads man I’m jealous!

Lots to bring up but nice quads man I’m jealous!

jerometjosvold-Thanks man I appreciate it, but im still working on everything and will continue to. Im planning on posting some pics in another 3 months or so for progress.

freshmanverve-sorry about the video ill try to upload it again. It seemed like it did the firs time but now I see it didnt.

looking good dude,long time training,its a real passion,i 41, and training 13yrs,love it,id say one thing,id try build up your arms abit,i use heavvy ezbar preacher curls,heavy olympic barbell culs standing,hammer curls and triceps,close grip bench,skullcrushers,rolling tricep presses,hope it helps ,keep up the good work.

Thanks I appreciate it, im going to post some progress pics here in the next day or two, ive been really hitting my hamstrings hard and my biceps more frequently so hopefully ill see some small results; ive been really seeing great gains with my numbers though.

I dont mean to bump myself on this one but its been almost 7 months since my original post and decided to post progress numbers and pics (ill have pics up tonight or tomorrow).

Numbers I post will be my original post followed by my current best (I havent maxed out in months on any of my lifts besides Deadlift so ill just put the best numbers ive got.)

Deadlift 410x1 - 475x1 (failed on a 500lb attempt just below the knees two weeks ago)
Squat 325x3 - 345x3, 365x1 (squat numbers fluctuate all the time, I switched to low bar squats a few months ago and at first I was really progressing but since then its stalled out again.)
Bench 295x3 - 305x3
Incline Bench: 235x3-245x4
Standing Shoulder BB Press 155x3 - 180x3

*I havent been following a strict routine in the sense of the same lifts every single week (besides DL and squat) but I have been going to the gym consistently 4-5 days a week. My diet hasnt been great I just try to eat alot throughout the day, ill be trying to work on that much more dilligently. My weight has only gone up a pound or two but I feel like ive made some good progress in the mirror but that will be up for judgement.

I actually posted here again because for the past two years i have worked and gone to school full time and recently turned 21, and people keep telling me I need to try and follow my passions so as I finish my AA this semester and have some money in the bank im going to give a few personal goals my best shot and I look at this as a little motivation.

great progress
especially with the pull and standing shoulder press
not following a good diet what has happened with your weight?
what are some of the personal goals that you are talking about?

and what does AA mean?
is that associates in art?