T Nation

666 Training

Anyone tried this program whilst cutting (or even bulking)? How did you find it?

Alternatively, how does it look to the more experienced forummers?

Essentially it comprises a 5-way split (chest, back, arms, legs, shoulders) spread over a week, with 3-4 exercises of 6 sets x 6 reps each. With some SS cardio shoved in at the start or end to complete each day.

Looks alright.

The short rest periods and many straight sets will limit the load you can use.

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
The short rest periods and many straight sets will limit the load you can use.[/quote]

What about altering it slightly to be more of a ramping approach, i.e. 6 x 5,5,8,8,12,12?

[quote]No_Pain_No_Gain wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
The short rest periods and many straight sets will limit the load you can use.

What about altering it slightly to be more of a ramping approach, i.e. 6 x 5,5,8,8,12,12?[/quote]

Um, hmmm why are you ramping up to a lighter weight?

OR Howabout we just train normally and not limit ourselves for no reason.

[quote]destroyedquads wrote:
OR Howabout we just train normally and not limit ourselves for no reason.[/quote]

Now there’s a thought.

[quote]destroyedquads wrote:
OR Howabout we just train normally and not limit ourselves for no reason.[/quote]

Now where’s the fun in that? …

:slight_smile:

It’s like signing a contract with the devil.

I’ve been implementing the 6 x 6 with 30 second breaks between sets. Usually I’m using these as finishers. I don’t know about using them for the major lifts like squat/bench/deadlift.