T Nation

65+ Training

Happy Thanksgiving! The 27th will be here before you know it.

Happy Thanksgiving. You’re almost back in the game.

Haven’t seen you on here in a while. Hope all is well.

Counting the days til I get a gym clearance from dr. Haven’t bled since I carried a case of wine at Thanksgiving. I think that’s a plus.

Good deal! Sounds like you are on the mend!

Hope you get clearance soon and you heal up well.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Merry Christmas biker. Hopefully the road to recovery will be complete in 2017.

Merry Christmas biker :christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

What did the doc say? Wishing you the best

Dr. said I can resume normal life now. Gym included. He started reducing the pills a bit.

I am now thinking about how to resume gym. Got to pay them for 2 quarters first.

Great news! It won’t be long till you can show Crippler how to do those hand stand push ups :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Glad you are getting back to the grind.

Great to read of your Dr approved return…On donner on biker on blitzen…

Thanks ChickenLittle. I actually am thinking about resuming handstand pushups. but Crippler doesn’t need help doing them. He’s probably able to do them with one hand by now.

GV your writing talent is evident. I realized recently that those 700 pound partial squats you’ve done are really, really rare.

Great news! It will be nice to have you back. As for the handstand pushups, the battle is getting my fat butt in position without breaking my neck. I’ll keep working on it though.

Last workout was 8/23, during interim I did 1.5 mile daily dog walks. Today was first day back, office floor pushups 1 x 40. Decided I need some bodyweight workouts before going back to gym. Maybe add kettlebells.

I cannot believe how hard those pushups were. I’m going to try again later today.

I have no doubt that you will be back in the groove in no time.

1/4/17 pushups 1 x 50.

Work out of office yesterday prevented further pushups.

Welcome back young man !

Thanks OG. Just did 40 more pushups.