625 x 2 Squats at 204 BW

Stupid strong, fuck. Nice work.

Have you ever tried using heavy unracks to get used to handling more weight? As great as those squats were, you look pretty unstable under the bar. Incorporating some heavy unracks here and there might help your CNS get used to heavier weights as well as develop some confidence handling heavier weight on your back.

[quote]ibnmahama wrote:

My friend; at 26 y.o. you have so much time to grow and learn. I’ve been there but it took me until I was 35 to do it. (fyi tested and clean) Lift smart, stay healthy and prepare to deal with the law of diminishing returns; 90% of the work is in the last 10%.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Stupid strong, fuck. Nice work.

Have you ever tried using heavy unracks to get used to handling more weight? As great as those squats were, you look pretty unstable under the bar. Incorporating some heavy unracks here and there might help your CNS get used to heavier weights as well as develop some confidence handling heavier weight on your back. [/quote]

I wasn’t feeling 100%. I was at the beginning stages of a cold

Your left knee scared me on the first rep lol great set

[quote]chobbs wrote:
Your left knee scared me on the first rep lol great set[/quote]
Thanks man

Pure manimal good work

[quote]Jlabs wrote:
Pure manimal good work[/quote]

Thanks bro

Great job at the meet Ibn.

I lifted in that meet you benched right after me

Great stuff well done :slight_smile:

[quote]Buster Hymen wrote:
Great job at the meet Ibn.

I lifted in that meet you benched right after me

Thanks man

[quote]tredaway wrote:
Great stuff well done :)[/quote]

Thanks man

[quote]ibnmahama wrote:

Hell of a nice job. Any one give you shit over “Using to much back” on your D.L.? My form is the same way and got shit for it. Best thing is it comes from dudes who weigh more and do a lot less.

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:

[quote]ibnmahama wrote:

Hell of a nice job. Any one give you shit over “Using to much back” on your D.L.? My form is the same way and got shit for it. Best thing is it comes from dudes who weigh more and do a lot less. [/quote]

Lol, no one has made a comment about it

Nice deads! Looks like you’ve attracted a crowd, too. They’re amazed.

[quote]kgildner wrote:
Nice deads! Looks like you’ve attracted a crowd, too. They’re amazed.[/quote]

hahaha thanks man

Crazy big squats man. Congrats, very impressive. How long have you been sponsored by Animal?