6'2" 175 lb Skinny Guy Bulking

I’ve gone from 6’4" and about 175-180 up to 200 pounds the last few months, here’s my diet plan:

1. Three dumps a day. I don’t care for counting calories, but if I’m not on the shitter at least three times a day I know I need to eat more.

2. If I can outrun it and fit it in my mouth, I’m gonna eat it.

Bacon and eggs and whole milk as often as you can stand it. Don’t worry about gaining fat, the nice thing about us “hard gainers” is that we’re also “easy cutters”. Just eat hard and lift harder.

ya i heard that one millions of times…lol

other ones were like… “someone throw a steak at this kid”… lol
i think its nicly stamped in my head that i don’t need to stop eating while i’m awake…lol

More vegetables.

Also, one thing I’ve figured out about oatmeal is that I can shovel more down if I blend it instead of cooking it. Old fashioned oats cooked, I can maybe force down 1 cup (pre cooked measure) which equals 300 calories. Blended I can easily do 2 cups which equals 600 calories. They aren’t raw, because they have been steamed and pressed.

My breakfast:
2.5 cups water
2 cups old fashioned oats
1 scoop Whey
1 scoop Metabolic Drive
1 Banana
1 cup frozen berries

However, that much fiber can rip your insides up if you aren’t used to it. So start with 1 cup and gradually add more.

Don’t be afraid of dried fruits, juices, and nuts. You hear people say that these items are bad, but that kind of advice is written for sedentary middle-aged fat women who are trying to lose weight.

sounds like a good idea.