60lb Lean Gain. 2 Years

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]NZhredder wrote:
ty for the views you agressive little barstards

may the aesthetics be with you[/quote]

Perhaps you should dedicate more time to learning basic spelling and punctuation, instead of spending all your time in the gym.

All brawn and no brains…

BBB[/quote]

Perhaps if you weren’t an ignorant fool you would realize that the majority of internet users don’t use full punctuation and spelling. Just because i don’t type like this normally on the internet doesn’t mean I’m not able to. Brah.

Calling BBB an ignorant fool… -.- Epic fail check out his bb contest prep

[quote]Achilles of war wrote:
Calling BBB an ignorant fool… -.- Epic fail check out his bb contest prep[/quote]

this forum just brings out the hate in me, i’m not sure why… hahahah

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]NZhredder wrote:

[quote]Achilles of war wrote:
Calling BBB an ignorant fool… -.- Epic fail check out his bb contest prep[/quote]

this forum just brings out the hate in me, i’m not sure why… hahahah[/quote]

We noticed. Honestly man, why do you get SO defensive that you have to attack?

You are obviously quite dedicated to the lifting lifestyle and ZYZZ-worship aside (hey, lots of people have role models, so I have no problem, just don’t becoem a clone), you have a lot going for you (youth, aesthetics, etc). So why tarnish yourself and let yourself down by resorting to childish insults?

Anyway, peace.

BBB[/quote]
you actually seem like a quality dude. my apologies for being a dick.

these zyzz rip off videos are so dumb. there are a lot of people going around to try to talk and act just like him and they all seem like clowns. Why not be your own person?

You’ve obviously put in the work and good on you but the whole zyzz wanna be persona thing just has you coming across as a tool IMO.

EDIT: Pretty much what BBB said in his last post.

who the fuck is zyzz or whatever

[quote]zraw wrote:
who the fuck is zyzz or whatever [/quote]

You are better off not knowing.

[quote]zraw wrote:

Son of Zeus, brother of Hercules and the Father of Aesthetics

[quote]NZhredder wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

… and the Father of Aesthetics[/quote]

Are you fucking batshit crazy?

[quote]NZhredder wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

Son of Zeus, brother of Hercules and the Father of Aesthetics[/quote]

He’s one dumb looking motherfucker thats what he is my man.

Or was, whatever.

I just looked him up, I dont know who’s more retarded… Him… or you for being seemingly in love with him

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:

[quote]NZhredder wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

Are you fucking batshit crazy?[/quote]

fair call actually. i fucking love zane and his physique is fucking amazing. But i would take zyzz’z propotions and genetic structure over his

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:

[quote]NZhredder wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

Are you fucking batshit crazy?[/quote]

He has to be…

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]NZhredder wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

Or was, whatever.

I just looked him up, I dont know who’s more retarded… Him… or you for being seemingly in love with him[/quote]

u jelly?

7… Hell, I almost look like that and weigh that much and I haven’t lifted in a year.

(And ps. my back is waaaay bigger, stop drooling over zyzz or whatever and do some more pull ups.)

[quote]NZhredder wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]NZhredder wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

Or was, whatever.

I just looked him up, I dont know who’s more retarded… Him… or you for being seemingly in love with him[/quote]

u jelly?
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSICIxDpOz9SYikdiHpRdxe_o_ptL0p9g25Rp1-vp-Nk8FA8kMkuxrw00iRHA[/quote]

Yes, who wouldnt be jealous of a guy who inadvertently kills himself at 22 by means of stupidity…

The world needs less delusional megalomaniacs, at least these things tend to have a way of working themselves out.

You guys leave zyzz alone, he has inspired thousands of nerds and geeks to get off the computer and become aesthetic gods. Guys like the body guard, prof X, Wey, BBB, frank, Dorian and Arnold would still skinny dweebs playing PacMan and Space Invaders if not for zyzz.

Truth is, some of yall who are hating on a dead young man are probably stronger and bigger. However how many of you made an impact on thousands’ of lives? none? Stop being so ignorant and closed minded of simple things such as other people’s role model. OP might have went a bit over in idolizing zyzz but theres nothing wrong with a lil bit loyalty. anywayz LOL hating on a dead guy, real mature…

[quote]Macmade wrote:
Truth is, some of yall who are hating on a dead young man are probably stronger and bigger. However how many of you made an impact on thousands’ of lives? none? Stop being so ignorant and closed minded of simple things such as other people’s role model. OP might have went a bit over in idolizing zyzz but theres nothing wrong with a lil bit loyalty. anywayz LOL hating on a dead guy, real mature…[/quote]

Hitlers dead. Should i stop hating on him?

Way i see it, im not hating on him BECAUSE of the fact that he’s dead so there’s nothing really wrong with it. Hated on him in life, so shall i hate on him in death. Probably didnt deserve to die so young but such is life…er, death.

Couldn’t say I was hating on him just taking the piss of people?s reactions, as for impact on other people?s lives you have no idea what other people do in life to comment on that.

I never even heard of zyzz till after he was dead and if it was not for T-Nation I still would not know of him. Your right there is nothing wrong with loyalty at all but people should still be themselves.