T Nation

605x3 Bench Press Raw

strong lift http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_strength/training_personal_records_part_3

^being nice. That’s maybe a bench jiggle, calling a bench press is generous.

He should try that at a meet and see how it goes over :slight_smile:

Haha that whole series of vids is a joke.

[quote]vali wrote:
Haha that whole series of vids is a joke.[/quote]

It’s been posted before, too. There’s another one of a “world record triceps pressdown,” or something like that. They’re pretty funny.

[quote]Tim Henriques wrote:
He should try that at a meet and see how it goes over :)[/quote]

Eh, it’s an arched bench without the arch. I never understood why that’s a big deal :wink:

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:

[quote]Tim Henriques wrote:
He should try that at a meet and see how it goes over :)[/quote]

Eh, it’s an arched bench without the arch. I never understood why that’s a big deal :wink:

[/quote]

Invisible board press.

[quote]anonymous_burn wrote:
^being nice. That’s maybe a bench jiggle, calling a bench press is generous.[/quote]

damn I didn’t even watch the vid until now …

Off a 10board…new training technique

i love this video

Dunno if anyone is aware of this, the video OP posted is a April’s fool joke. All videos that guy uploaded on youtube, the famous triceps pressdown world record and the 150lb DB curl were uploaded on April 1, at the same time. Plus the guy has the same outfit in every video.

He has another channel where he posts his serious lifts.

hahahahaha I just busted out laughing at work. I did not expect that

[quote]zombiec wrote:

i love this video[/quote]
I feel honored that that guy subscribed to my youtube channel

[quote]zombiec wrote:

i love this video[/quote]
x2 he posted here about a year ago … it was awesome

damnnnn thats pure beast

the tricep pressdown is the best vid on the internet

[quote]spar4tee wrote:


HAHAHAHAHA