600mg of Cypionate & 400mg of Deca

what would your views be on a 10 week course of using 600mg of cypionate and 400mg of deca.
i would of course be using arimidx and at the end use novledex.

First cycle?

Training?

Diet?

Good job researching the dosage and PCT, a step above most.

When are you planning this?

Be aware that the deca runs around 21 days for a half life and the cyp is around 12. This will influence your pct start time, something to look into.

Most would also advise to run the test 2 weeks longer than the deca (again because of half lifes). Also, most people would say to use the deca for a bit longer, like 12 weeks to fully appreciate any gains from its longer esters.

There are better choices for pct and gyno prevention than using nolva with deca (or any of the 19 nors, for that matter.) Some would suggest some proviron and possibly keeping a low dose of hcg (250ius E4D) ran throughout the cycle.

That 3/2 test/deca ratio is pushing my confront zone. 5/3 or even 2/1 is what I prefer but I’m more concerned about it than many

not that you should need it on 400mg of deca but cabergoline should be kept on hand.

[quote]LayinLo wrote:
Most would also advise to run the test 2 weeks longer than the deca (again because of half lifes). Also, most people would say to use the deca for a bit longer, like 12 weeks to fully appreciate any gains from its longer esters.

There are better choices for pct and gyno prevention than using nolva with deca (or any of the 19 nors, for that matter.) Some would suggest some proviron and possibly keeping a low dose of hcg (250ius E4D) ran throughout the cycle.[/quote]

Nolvadex is fine for deca. It is estrogen that ends up causing the problems, nolva will bolck it at the mammory.

I would say deca is fine at 10 weeks, test is too… but the test does want to be run past the deca - it is a bitch on recovery. Maybe 10:12 deca:test?

I would prefer to run the test 4 weeks past the deca though, even if it isnt possible with a 12 week cycle - deca for me stays active by re-esterifying for a long-ass time. Long enough to make decent gains 1-2 months after last inject and long enough for a 8 wk cycle to shut me down a good 6 months.

Great cycle though deca and test is a lovely mix.

ok so ill do 12 weeks of the deca and cyp then when that has finished just run the cyp for an extra 2 weeks.

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
First cycle?

Training?

Diet?

When are you planning this?[/quote]

second cycle. first cycle was 50mg daily of anavar.
ill write out my training programme for you with my diet.
i plan on doing this in about a month or so.

[quote]nath69na wrote:
ok so ill do 12 weeks of the deca and cyp then when that has finished just run the cyp for an extra 2 weeks. [/quote]

12 weeks of deca will shut you down for a very very long time, 14 weeks of test will too… you may be better with 10:12 rather than 12:14 JMO.

[quote]nath69na wrote:
kayveeay wrote:
First cycle?

Training?

Diet?

When are you planning this?

second cycle. first cycle was 50mg daily of anavar.
ill write out my training programme for you with my diet.
i plan on doing this in about a month or so. [/quote]

That wasnt a cycle. That was a supplement regime!

[quote] JJ wrote:

Nolvadex is fine for deca. It is estrogen that ends up causing the problems, nolva will bolck it at the mammory.

I would say deca is fine at 10 weeks, test is too… but the test does want to be run past the deca - it is a bitch on recovery. Maybe 10:12 deca:test?

I would prefer to run the test 4 weeks past the deca though, even if it isnt possible with a 12 week cycle - deca for me stays active by re-esterifying for a long-ass time. Long enough to make decent gains 1-2 months after last inject and long enough for a 8 wk cycle to shut me down a good 6 months.

Great cycle though deca and test is a lovely mix.[/quote]

Good info here. All from the man who knows his deca, too!

All I had to offer is from reading others experience and logs.

I’d really like to see how I respond to deca…hmmmmm, soon maybe?

Anyways, keep us posted, bro.

[quote]LayinLo wrote:
JJ wrote:

Great cycle though deca and test is a lovely mix.

Good info here. All from the man who knows his deca, too!

All I had to offer is from reading others experience and logs.

I’d really like to see how I respond to deca…hmmmmm, soon maybe?

Anyways, keep us posted, bro.
[/quote]

Ya, i get shut down bad with it - but i have used Deca a good 6 or so times, often alone - the first time or two it didnt do badly at all.

It is a good stack for mass, and deca will add some much needed quality to the raw-ness of test.

I just ordered 40mls of cyp 250mg/ml… woo-hoo!

I ran 10 deca and 12 test and it was better than fine. Its not necessary do to 12D/14T.

I agree… it makes no sense if it was in response to my post earlier, my point was 4 weeks difference… but i am confident you are right on this Saps.