600lb Deadlift Possible for Everyone?

It’s directed by the fucking zep-like nitwit that did the Ghostbusters remake. But I’m still going to catch the premier!

^This has to be the greatest movie ever made!

2 Likes

you have to think about it this way. there are a zillion people out there taking large quantities of steroids, and training the shit out of their deadlift. Many of these people are also genetically gifted, to go along with that. And nobody under 190 can even do 900, much less 1000. Like I said above, there is exactly 1 human who has ever lived in the history of the world to deadlift 900 at a bodweight under 220. Just 1. Ever. Billions of humans, and 1 can do that. So I can’t put a 1000 lbs deadlift in the realm of possibilities for a 185 guy. Not close.

1 Like

I cannot deadlift 600lbs, nor will I ever be able to, therefore it is NOT possible for everyone to deadlift 600lbs.

Boom. Smokin’ suckas with logic.

5 Likes

And all it takes is for a whole bunch of people to agree with you and repeat it again and again until it becomes true.

I cannot deadlift 600lbs.

It’s impossible for everyone to dealift 600lbs.

Don’t you put limits on me!!

2 Likes

Same. Also, I cannot find Anna Kendrick attractive, nor will I ever be able to. Unless of course she were to DL 600#. (Impossible, you say? Not so fast, say I. Given her horse-face, I think she might have the genetics to be a very strong pull-er.)

5 Likes

You clearly need to see an eye doctor…

5 Likes

That’d be a good thing in general :smiley:

I mostly work from home + I have a home gym & get up at 6am :smiley: And my girlfriend & I have no children!

1 Like

Oh geez, you get to sleep in too?

2 Likes

Hahaha! Dude when do you wake up?!

I get up at 0440 to train and can squeeze in about an hour by doing that. I get about 5-6 hours of training in a week.

1 Like

What time do you usually go to bed?

I start getting ready around 2045 and get to sleep around 2115 or so.

1 Like

Damn I wake up at 5am and can’t even sleep until like 1130ish. At least your getting some good quality rest in!

Eh, ish. I get to sleep at 2115, but I don’t get to stay asleep from that time until 0440. I’ve been woken up every night since 2010, starting with a very co-dependent puppy entering our life to the addition of a small human. I’m the lighter sleeper of the two of us, so I’m the one that responds to all the noises.

On a completely unrelated note, Rockstar zero carb fruit punch taste delicious.

5 Likes

YES

mine sleeps through the night these days, fortunately. It’s been awhile since the last time he showed up next to my bed staring at me while I sleep. I don’t miss that.

EDIT: you should get another tiny human. They can entertain each other. I didn’t hear from my son until 9am this morning, he was in his room playing with the GF’s kiddo.

2 Likes

In terms of deadlifts, one of the smoothest things I’ve ever seen in my whole life!

😉 370kg

A post shared by saeid alihosseini (@saeid.alihosseini) on Jun 13, 2018 at 10:00am PDT

The kiddo does a great job these days, minus occasional bad dreams. Nighttime potty training went off almost entirely without a hitch. However, the puppy has remained a puppy for the full 8 years, and her best friend has now grown into an old dog that has ALSO become co-dependent in his declining years.