600 Pound Bench (The Spotter Concerns Me)

Scroll to the 3:51 mark. For those of you that can bench 600 pounds as confidently as Andy Haman does in this video, wouldn’t you still want a spotter (or 2) that can yank the weight up off of you if something goes wrong? I’m just asking.

If I know I can get a weight, and have gotten a weight before I won’t ask for a spotter.

Maybe I should, but I don’t plan for shit to go wrong, so far nothing has happened.

but then again, I can’t bench 600 lbs for 4 reps, but he didn’t even look too worn out from it.

thumbless grip…

Whats with the whipped cream? I watched without sound, so it looked absurdly… absurd…

I think I need to start using whip cream.

all you need is two fingers

[quote]linnrose wrote:

Scroll to the 3:51 mark. For those of you that can bench 600 pounds as confidently as Andy Haman does in this video, wouldn’t you still want a spotter (or 2) that can yank the weight up off of you if something goes wrong? I’m just asking.[/quote]

You realize this has been discussed before and is fake right?

We’ve had that vid posted on here before… And why would he need a different spotter when benching fake weight?

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
We’ve had that vid posted on here before… And why would he need a different spotter when benching fake weight?

[/quote]

<---- feels out of the loop for not knowing that

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
linnrose wrote:

Scroll to the 3:51 mark. For those of you that can bench 600 pounds as confidently as Andy Haman does in this video, wouldn’t you still want a spotter (or 2) that can yank the weight up off of you if something goes wrong? I’m just asking.

You realize this has been discussed before and is fake right?[/quote]
oops; sorry about that. consider this thread dead