T Nation

600 Bench Press RAW

[youtube]5vnc9NnBTxI[/youtube]

THERE IS NO GOD I AM YOUR ONLY SAVIOR

How do u post a video to make it come up?

You just post the link like so:

BTW I found your video for you. Nice lift!

What do I have to put in the message for the video to come up the youtube embed code doesnt work what code do you put in? Thanks for doing it, I just want to learn how to do it.

[quote]sincityiron wrote:
What do I have to put in the message for the video to come up the youtube embed code doesnt work what code do you put in? Thanks for doing it, I just want to learn how to do it.[/quote]

Just copy the entire URL link.

For example, your vid: “http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vnc9NnBTxI
Just remove the quotes and it will embed in the message.

Thanks bro didnt know it was that simple

Are you the new guy that dropped by Supertraining a few weeks ago? You look a lot like the guy in that video. Nice bench!

[quote]165StateChamp wrote:
Are you the new guy that dropped by Supertraining a few weeks ago? You look a lot like the guy in that video. Nice bench![/quote]

x2 and are you planning on competing soon?

Yea thats me in the ST video, Yea I plan on competing pretty soon want to get a 650 paused in the gym first.

Who’s hogging all the plates, I want to leg press!?!?! lol

Very nice, very strong!

650 paused would be awesome. we’ll need a video.

Badass

Fuckin nasty bench man

Have you been focused on powerlifting for a while? What’s your training history look like? And what’s your height and weight?

If you don’t mind me asking. lol.

That is an unbelievably impressive bench. While 650 is an incredible goal, I would not wait for that to compete, just go now and start dominating. This is meant as a compliment and not an insult but if you haven’t been around powerlifting for a long time you may not realize just how good of a bench press that is (I have been competing for 15 years and have seen 1 person bench press 600 lbs raw in a competition - Rock Lewis at 242). 600-625 usually wins the Kings of the Bench competition each year which has cash prizes. Awesome job, hope to hear about you on the platform in the future.

Awsome bench man.

[quote]Tim Henriques wrote:
That is an unbelievably impressive bench. While 650 is an incredible goal, I would not wait for that to compete, just go now and start dominating. This is meant as a compliment and not an insult but if you haven’t been around powerlifting for a long time you may not realize just how good of a bench press that is (I have been competing for 15 years and have seen 1 person bench press 600 lbs raw in a competition - Rock Lewis at 242). 600-625 usually wins the Kings of the Bench competition each year which has cash prizes. Awesome job, hope to hear about you on the platform in the future.[/quote]

This bench video was so impressive, I had no words to do it justice. So I will x2 on this post (edit: with no claims whatsoever to the experience level of TH of course).

The title of this thread does not do the video any justice. That is a monstrous bench.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone rep 600 like that.

I’d love to read about your training if you care to share with us.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
The title of this thread does not do the video any justice. That is a monstrous bench.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone rep 600 like that.

I’d love to read about your training if you care to share with us.[/quote]

xAMillionGajillionBillion