60 Yr Old, 700 Push-Ups a Day

I saw this for the first time today. Apologies to those who have seen it already, but I think it is quite an inspiration for those that have not.

60 years old - 5 days a week he does 700 push ups plus ten sets of pull ups and dips

You know Stallone was 61 years old when he did Rambo 4 years ago?

[quote]naxis wrote:
60 years old - 5 days a week he does 700 push ups plus ten sets of pull ups and dips
[/quote]

What does he do for legs?

[quote]FarmerBrett wrote:

[quote]naxis wrote:
[/quote]

What does he do for legs?[/quote]

An excellent question. I have noticed that you never see the wheels on these guys. Maybe they do hundreds of squats with a partner on their shoulders?

Either way, I will be happy to have an upper body like him when I turn 60. Most people don’t have his shape at 25.

[quote]naxis wrote:

[quote]FarmerBrett wrote:

[quote]naxis wrote:
[/quote]

What does he do for legs?[/quote]

An excellent question. I have noticed that you never see the wheels on these guys. Maybe they do hundreds of squats with a partner on their shoulders?

Either way, I will be happy to have an upper body like him when I turn 60. Most people don’t have his shape at 25.[/quote]

With regards to the “wheels on these guys”, some true bodyweight purists will add pistol or single leg squats to their routine. Given the degree of impressive upper body musculature, I’m sure these guys could develop impressive lower bodies if they supplemented their routine with some lower body gym workouts.

This gentlemen has your basic jail house build.I am not being disrespectful,but like another poster said.Where’s his Leg’s.I used to be a correction’s officer and at some institution’s the inmates have no weight’s,just calisthentics push-up’s,sit-up’s and different bodyweight combination’s.Also another interesting observation is the myth!! of the Hi-Protein diet.Men in jail have great build’s and are on Low-Protein,Hi carb,and hi fat. this is just an observation. john