60 lbs in 3 Yrs, Lean Progress

Who the hell was zyzz? Or was that zyyxp?

I googled him and a picture of what seems to be a 16yr old female bodybuilder came up.

??

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:

[quote]brian12 wrote:
Come on the dude used to wear make up and sold the most gay looking protein I’ve ever seen… I actually saw it on a thread on this site and laughed my head off

Really sad that he died so young, but he was a complete tosser. Do yourself a favor and pull his poster off your wall.

But with regards to your progress - really good work.

PS: I didn’t like the guy, but each to their own. I hope you realize that I was just messing with you!![/quote]

This.

OP, honest question, out of all the incredible physiques that have been developed by the world’s greatest bodybuilders (Arnold, Yates, Cutler, Coleman, Haney) it really took zyzz is your role model? [/quote]

Some people don’t strive to look like IFBB pros??

Besides you could do A LOT worse, the dude was still more developed and in better condition than probably 90% of this forum. And considering he went from stick thin to 205lbs at 8% bodyfat in just 2 years it’s clear he was dedicated and took training seriously, even if it was with the help of a few cycles.

Is that such a bad role model?

Zyzz went from a 120lb loser who played World of warcraft 10hours a day to a 205lb celebrity enjoying a life many would kill for. All the while he stayed humble and helped/inspired thousands of kids just like the person he used to be to better themselves.

I used to play world of warcraft too, i was essentially in the same boat as him. Seeing what someone like that could do is some of the best motivation EVER.

Have you seen what coleman looked like at 17? pretty much untrained? dude had 17inch arms. Its more about what zyzz came FROM and what he stood for. He didn’t care about haters, he lived his life on his terms.

I look up to him, not nuthug him.

[quote]brian12 wrote:
Come on the dude used to wear make up and sold the most gay looking protein I’ve ever seen… I actually saw it on a thread on this site and laughed my head off

Really sad that he died so young, but he was a complete tosser. Do yourself a favor and pull his poster off your wall.

But with regards to your progress - really good work.

PS: I didn’t like the guy, but each to their own. I hope you realize that I was just messing with you!![/quote]

Meh you came into my thread and called the person who essentially changed my life a tool/phaggot. This is the internetz though so i should have expected it lulz

thanks for the compliment though brah

Haha - yeah, fair enough.

Anyway, I guess we are all inspired by different things, but we are all looking to get the perfect body.

So, what are your current training goals?

[quote]brian12 wrote:
Haha - yeah, fair enough.

Anyway, I guess we are all inspired by different things, but we are all looking to get the perfect body.

So, what are your current training goals?[/quote]

currently getting shredded as fukkkk

Yeah, same goal as me… I’m now 198lbs @ 13% BF (184cm tall, about 6ft). I have a naturally skinny build. 6 years ago I weighed under 120lbs at the same height after finishing school. Then I ate like a crackhead with 5 meal replacement a day on top of raw oats and silly amounts of meat. I even used to wake up at 3 am to eat oats and protein shakes.

I topped that off with heavy training 6 days a week and no cardio until I got up to about 180lbs. I then slowed down and took a or more controlled/educated approach and moved up to 205lbs, and now I am cutting down for the first time ever. I WILL be at 9/10% BF @ 195lbs by the end of the year when I head out on holiday to South Africa!.. haha

So what supps you take? I live on protein shakes (get my largest % protein from shakes), just die to convenience; creatine (san v12) and just plain mono after gym, multi vit, fish oils, zinc, magnesium, vit b.

Also, do you do cardio? or let diet and lifting get you ripped?

I love boobs (perky boobs at the top of the list) haha

thats amazing progress for just 3 years of training, good job. As a side note, you look like you can lift a hell of a lot more then that, our weights are pretty close and your a hell of a lot more muscular then me. Keep it up

[quote]Chris87 wrote:
thats amazing progress for just 3 years of training, good job. As a side note, you look like you can lift a hell of a lot more then that, our weights are pretty close and your a hell of a lot more muscular then me. Keep it up[/quote]

i think my small bone structure/muscle bellies make me appear alot larger than i really am

Not bad job… but really? zyzz? dang what has the world come to that people adore these make up wearing cross fit nut huggers.

[quote]Achilles of war wrote:
Not bad job… but really? zyzz? dang what has the world come to that people adore these make up wearing cross fit nut huggers.[/quote]

thanks, you kinda look like sht in your pics though man. bit fat etc

mabey you should look into zyzz, get some motivation brah.

btw, he didnt do crossfit or nuthug, he had nuthuggers you stupid fuker :slight_smile:

[quote]NZhredder wrote:

Not bad job… but really? zyzz? dang what has the world come to that people adore these make up wearing cross fit nut huggers.[/quote]

btw, he didnt do crossfit or nuthug, he had nuthuggers you stupid fuker :)[/quote]

Why are you trying to act like Zyzz? Your transformation pics are great, but you sound pathetic. Get your own personality, not someone else’s.

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]NZhredder wrote:

btw, he didnt do crossfit or nuthug, he had nuthuggers you stupid fuker :)[/quote]

Why are you trying to act like Zyzz? Your transformation pics are great, but you sound pathetic. Get your own personality, not someone else’s.[/quote]

how am i trying to act like him?
all i said was hes an inspiration to me. and then theres these pathetic looking guys who have achieved nothing close to what zyzz achieved feel the need to come in and hate on him. dno what it is, jealousy/envy mostly i guess

It’s just the impression that you have given with some of your posts, and the language you use. You sound arrogant, and you’re overly rude to people for no reason (in most cases).

But regardless, this is RMP and you have built an impressive physique. Team that with some humility and you’ll go far.

[quote]NZhredder wrote:

You are a tool. If you keep aspiring, maybe some day you can be half the tool Zyzz was.

A 22 year old who deadlifts 600 lbs need to get some motivation, and he should seek it from a metro-sexual makeup-wearing egomaniac like Zyzz?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]krebcycle wrote:
It’s just the impression that you have given with some of your posts, and the language you use. You sound arrogant, and you’re overly rude to people for no reason (in most cases).

But regardless, this is RMP and you have built an impressive physique. Team that with some humility and you’ll go far.[/quote]

Agreed on all points.

BBB[/quote]

[quote]NZhredder wrote:

You are a tool. If you keep aspiring, maybe some day you can be half the tool Zyzz was.

A 22 year old who deadlifts 600 lbs need to get some motivation, and he should seek it from a metro-sexual makeup-wearing egomaniac like Zyzz?[/quote]

ahh another unaware clown.

probably shouldn’t have posted any pics here, 90% of you are unaesthetic losers clinging to your ‘big deadlifts’ to make yourselves feel better lulz

i’m done :slight_smile:

[quote]NZhredder wrote:

[quote]NZhredder wrote:

A 22 year old who deadlifts 600 lbs need to get some motivation, and he should seek it from a metro-sexual makeup-wearing egomaniac like Zyzz?[/quote]

ahh another unaware clown.

probably shouldn’t have posted any pics here, 90% of you are unaesthetic losers clinging to your ‘big deadlifts’ to make yourselves feel better lulz

i’m done :slight_smile:
[/quote]

lol yea, unaesthetic. You sound like a Zyzz wannabe if i saw one.

First off, in any big gym you are nothing impressive to look at. So step down from the high horse unless you can truly claim to be an “aesthetic dream.” and to do that, you better be damn close to Frank Zane status.

Way to be a close-minded tool, as if everyone on a weightlifting forum lifts to achieve the same goal of being “aesthetically pleasing.”

A 600 lb deadlift at 22 years old is more impressive than what youve accomplished. There are short little guys like you that can achieve a physique off of beginner’s gains like yours with a few months of training based on genetics and bone structure alone.

At this point you’re merely coming across as a wannabe, a poser, an absolutely unoriginal and underwhelmingly developed tool.