T Nation

6 Year Old Bodybuilder

I just found this vid on Youtube, and to be honest I don’t know what to think about this…I don’t approve it, but I remember a post about young oly lifters in China some time ago…is that different?

I would just like to hear the different opinions on this…

Thanks for any reply, and lets please discuss like grown men…

Eisenbeisser

[quote]Eisenbeisser wrote:
I just found this vid on Youtube, and to be honest I don’t know what to think about this…I don’t approve it, but I remember a post about young oly lifters in China some time age…is that different?

I would just like to hear the different opinions on this…

Thanks for any reply, and lets please discuss like grown men…

Eisenbeisser[/quote]

Thats Richard Sandrak

After I googled his name I realized that I’ve seen pics of him being discussed in a thread some time ago…

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=887207

thanks for the name!

Eisenbeisser

That’s messed up.

Check up on how baby Herc is doing some time. That’s isn’t him right? I never caught his name, so I’m not certain. If this is another boy, check the history on baby Herc. That boy is pretty messed up now, but isn’t everybody?

[quote]Tank53 wrote:
That’s messed up.

Check up on how baby Herc is doing some time. That’s isn’t him right? I never caught his name, so I’m not certain. If this is another boy, check the history on baby Herc. That boy is pretty messed up now, but isn’t everybody?[/quote]

Same person.

http://www.richardsandrak.com/new%20pic%20002.htm

Looks like he’s not too fucked up. He’s about 14 now…he even has a wikipaedia entry…

Having said that, “Richard was allowed neither to own any toys nor to socialize with other children his own age, and so he had no friends until his father was jailed”
'nuff said really

[quote]Eisenbeisser wrote:
I just found this vid on Youtube, and to be honest I don’t know what to think about this…I don’t approve it, but I remember a post about young oly lifters in China some time ago…is that different?

I would just like to hear the different opinions on this…

Thanks for any reply, and lets please discuss like grown men…

Eisenbeisser[/quote]

They did a whole show on him on the Discovery Channel a while ago. His freakin’ dad should go to jail. This poor kids was bad science experiment. I’m not sure what happened to his dad, but once he was out of the picture (and he quit drinking the “secret shakes”), he started looking normal.

It was interesting, when he met Arnold (the kids was jacked a this time) Arnold was not real enthusiastic, like he knew something was very wrong with a 7 year old who was that muscular (he was also benching 225 for reps). Did he ever make that Kid Tarzan movie?

heres something similar

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Science/2004/06/24/512617.html

[quote]dennis3k wrote:
heres something similar

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Science/2004/06/24/512617.html[/quote]

Look at the pictures here of one of the kids my mom watches in her day care.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1120680

Oh my! I encourage my kiddo to enjoy running fast and trying to throw a ball straight. Basically doing his best. He loves to throw his arms up and say muscles (it’s more comical than anything).

But this … this along the line of those crazy ass beauty pagents for 3-6 year old girls. It’s just wrong and it’s a world they are not ready for mentally. At that age it’s not their decision to do it as well.

They think it is but they have been influenced by parents and praised for it so of course they are going to “want” to do it. I just find it wrong on so many levels. IMO.

He also has his own web-site …

http://www.richardsandrak.com/

Not sure if this was b.s but I remember hearing he had a court-order not to touch weight till he was 14.

The kids with abnormal growth like PGA’s daycare boy can have a host of increased hormones not just myostatin. Gigantism (see Andre the Giant) is caused by an abnormal amount of growth hormone release.

On a side note has anyone ever tried that moystatin blocker csp3 or something like that? I read mixed reviews and wondered if anyone ever had luck. Sounded way too good to be true.

[quote]E-man wrote:
On a side note has anyone ever tried that moystatin blocker csp3 or something like that? I read mixed reviews and wondered if anyone ever had luck. Sounded way too good to be true.[/quote]

Based on the fact that pharma labs still haven’t released a myostatin blocker drug for use on humans, I’d say it’s bullshit.

Does anyone else find it disgraceful that these bodybuilding competitions agreed to promote him and put him on stage? I mean, MAYBE the movie people didn’t know enough about building muscle to know that no six year old can possibly look that way without somehow having his Test levels artificially raised, but the organizers of the Arnold, etc., had to realize what was going on.

Obviously the kid’s father bears most of the blame, but I think anyone who profited from this kid’s exploitation deserves at least some condemnation.

[quote]E-man wrote:
On a side note has anyone ever tried that moystatin blocker csp3 or something like that? I read mixed reviews and wondered if anyone ever had luck. Sounded way too good to be true.[/quote]

Check out Tim Patterson speaks.

He addressed it as saying it works great when it’s in vitro, but in vivo it’s useless. Probably gets metabolized by the body and passed through the system.

Thanks for the info.

On a side note, the kid needs to work on his pecs. :slight_smile:

[quote]WhiteCaesar wrote:
Does anyone else find it disgraceful that these bodybuilding competitions agreed to promote him and put him on stage? I mean, MAYBE the movie people didn’t know enough about building muscle to know that no six year old can possibly look that way without somehow having his Test levels artificially raised, but the organizers of the Arnold, etc., had to realize what was going on.

Obviously the kid’s father bears most of the blame, but I think anyone who profited from this kid’s exploitation deserves at least some condemnation.[/quote]

excellent point.

He had abnormal growth for a prepubescent kid.

However, looking at his most recent pictures, I see nothing wrong. I knew kids at 12 that were bigger than he is now. Not many kids, but I knew some.

Good luck to him on the whole movie thing, though. It’s usually pretty hard for people that butt ugly.

Just as a side note:

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,20242988-2722,00.html

It is an article about a case of “collective” doping on a chinese school.

I personally think that things like that are child abuse…

Eisenbeisser