6 Wks into First cycle, Sustanon 250

What’s up guys? I posted about three months ago before I was going to start this cycle and got a lot of great advice. I will start with my stats as of now 6 weeks in

Age 29
Height 6’2
Weight 207

My cycle is as follows

Week 1-10 500 mg sustanon pinned EOD
Week 1-10 .5 mg adex EOD
Week 12 - 16 nolva 40/40/20/20
Nolva on hand for any E issues while on

Diet consist of 3800-4500 cals/day 85-90 G fat/day 350 G protein/day

I’ve been on for 6 weeks and very excited with the results so far. I have gained 22 lbs and am lifting heavier than ever before. Now my question is I planned on running 10 weeks but I have more than enough adex and nolva to go longer.

I wanted to know if you think I’d be crazy to bump my cycle length up to 14 or 15 weeks to maximize my results?. I will need to buy one more vial of sus but that’s not a problem. Keep in mind it is my first cycle am I stretching it to far or would I be fine running it this long. Thanks in advance for all input I appreciate it.

I think you would be fine. Honestly unless running fast esters by them selves I wouldn’t run less than 12 ever.

No problem. Enjoy your cycle. Sounds like everything is going well. Congrats on a successful first cycle.

Cool I’m gonna pick up some more gear and extend it. As far as the cycle goes I’m definitely enjoying it. I just make it a habit to put the fork to work. I have had no sides pop up which is awesome. The only thing I wish I did was buy test E instead of sus but hey there’s always next time

I’m sure you aren’t done after a great first experience. You can run Enan next cycle and maybe throw in some tren or up the test.

[quote]installglass wrote:
I’m sure you aren’t done after a great first experience. You can run Enan next cycle and maybe throw in some tren or up the test.[/quote]
Yeah I’m definitely not done I was actually thinking about running test E and EQ on my next one

I wouldn’t recommend EQ. It is a waste. More test or low dose Tren.

See I’ve heard mixed reviews on EQ so I’m still kicking around what the next one will be. I have more research to do

Never ran it personally but, its sister Deca was pretty sexy in my opinion.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Never ran it personally but, its sister Deca was pretty sexy in my opinion.[/quote]

eq and deca are not…

…anyways eq is garbage and deca is decent

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:
Never ran it personally but, its sister Deca was pretty sexy in my opinion.[/quote]

eq and deca are not…

…anyways eq is garbage and deca is decent[/quote]

Yeah I have a friend that ran deca and he got big but a lot of it was water. Not to mention he didn’t run any AI while on and he didn’t do anything for PCT. so yeah most of his gains are gone now. I don’t know I’m pretty happy with just running test. I was interested in Dbol but I have heard that’s real harsh on you. Anyhow thanks for all the input. Ill kep you guys posted on how things are going with the rest of my cycle. Oh and walkaway thanks you helped me a ton on being prepared and doing this cycle the right way. I appreciate it

deca is decent[/quote]

If you dont mind a floppy non-functional penis :wink:

SB

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:

deca is decent[/quote]

SB[/quote]

Yeah that scares the shit out of me with deca. I need my penis to work haha

I am just curious where all the hate for EQ comes from. I do hear mixed reviews. Reason I ask is I may come across some. I was thinking of adding 400 mg of eq a week stacked with 500 mg of test. I thought 400 may be kinda low from what I hear. I am not sub 10 percent body fat which I feel would be an ideal place to start with eq. I am really more interested in the appetite inducing effects I have heard it has.

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:

deca is decent[/quote]

SB[/quote]

keep your prolactin under control via a DA and you have nothing to fear…

[quote]A-rod wrote:
I am just curious where all the hate for EQ comes from. I do hear mixed reviews. Reason I ask is I may come across some. I was thinking of adding 400 mg of eq a week stacked with 500 mg of test. I thought 400 may be kinda low from what I hear. I am not sub 10 percent body fat which I feel would be an ideal place to start with eq. I am really more interested in the appetite inducing effects I have heard it has. [/quote]

you would be better off running 900mg test IMO. EQ is far weaker than test and has similar side effects when it comes to raising RBC’s and hematocrit. Testosterone is more powerful, way cheaper, and imo, easier on the body

not everyone gets the hunger effect… testosterone makes me insanely hungry

Well I guess I will opt out instead for some ST 450 then.

[quote]A-rod wrote:
I am just curious where all the hate for EQ comes from. I do hear mixed reviews. Reason I ask is I may come across some. I was thinking of adding 400 mg of eq a week stacked with 500 mg of test. I thought 400 may be kinda low from what I hear. I am not sub 10 percent body fat which I feel would be an ideal place to start with eq. I am really more interested in the appetite inducing effects I have heard it has. [/quote]

you would be better off running 900mg test IMO. EQ is far weaker than test and has similar side effects when it comes to raising RBC’s and hematocrit. Testosterone is more powerful, way cheaper, and imo, easier on the body

not everyone gets the hunger effect… testosterone makes me insanely hungry [/quote]

not everyone gets the hunger effect… testosterone makes me insanely hungry [/quote]

Like hungry enough to stuff your mouth with white rice as your eyes flutter and glucose continues to drop below 40?

precisely