6 Wks Into Cycle, Took Arimidex, Having Side Effects. Estrogen High or Low?

Hello so for the past 6 weeks I’ve been taking 400 test cyp and 400 primo every week. Recently thought estrogen was a bit high and took .5mg arimidex one time and 2 days after feel pretty shitty. Mood swings, depression, not as much girth in penis, cried for no reason and no sex drive suddenly. I am currently not able to get blood work and was wondering if you guys have any advice. If my e2 is low/crashed how long until it usually comes back up or is there anything I can do too bring it back up.

Primo like other DHTs has sort of an anti E effect already. You likely didn’t need the AI. Shouldn’t take long for you to rebound, just don’t use the AI again.

1 Like

i would be so mad to cry for no reason when cycling my ass off :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Not long, you didn’t take much. But get some labs to make sure it’s not too low already on your cycle. I wouldn’t expect that great of a response off one .5mg anastrozole if your e2 was in a normal range prior

Adex can be difficult to titrate a dosage, and can easily crash levels in some over responders. If I even sniff the stuff lately it’s a quick trip to achy and creaky joints, moodiness, lethargy, and an unhappy dick. As has been mentioned, drop it. You’ll rebound rather quickly. If E management does become necessary, switch to Asin, it is much more forgiving.

Why are you not able to do bloodwork?