6 Weeks to Superhero with New Formulas

This has been asked before but I can’t remember the answer and I can’t find it when searching the site: what is the optimum way to supplement with the Plazma or new Anaconda and MAG-10 when using the 6 Weeks to Superhero program?

This is an energetically demanding workout, so I recomend 3 scoops of PLAZMA (2 prior, 1 during) as well as 3 MAG-10 pulses post-workout (30, 60 and 90 minutes after).

Thanks CT.
Any reason why carbs are so much higher intraworkout with this Plazma protocol (114g) compared to the old formula (32g from 1 scoop Surge Workout Fuel) when the goal is still fat loss? I’m assuming it’s because the carbs in Plazma are superior.

[quote]iDrDan wrote:
Thanks CT.
Any reason why carbs are so much higher intraworkout with this Plazma protocol (114g) compared to the old formula (32g from 1 scoop Surge Workout Fuel) when the goal is still fat loss? I’m assuming it’s because the carbs in Plazma are superior.[/quote]

The carbs in PLAZMA are highly branched cyclodextrins. Not only do they not increase fat storage, they might actually increase fat breakdown. So it allows you to give your body more fuel to perform and grow while increasing fat burning.

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

[quote]iDrDan wrote:
Thanks CT.
Any reason why carbs are so much higher intraworkout with this Plazma protocol (114g) compared to the old formula (32g from 1 scoop Surge Workout Fuel) when the goal is still fat loss? I’m assuming it’s because the carbs in Plazma are superior.[/quote]

The carbs in PLAZMA are highly branched cyclodextrins. Not only do they not increase fat storage, they might actually increase fat breakdown. So it allows you to give your body more fuel to perform and grow while increasing fat burning.[/quote]

@CT:

It also seems to me that I have a much better blood-sugar response to Plazma as opposed to Anaconda. Sometimes I feel like I ‘bonk’ with Anaconda but never with Plazma.