6 Weeks to Superhero and MAG-10

In the article CT wrote he recommended 2 scoops of MAG-10 pre and during the workout and 1 scoop 30 minutes post workout. And since I could only afford 2 containers of MAG-10 I was wondering if I should take 2 scoops pre and during, or 1 scoop pre/during and 1 scoop post workout

Either way should be just fine.

You could mix two scoops in a good amount of water then begin sipping ~20 min preworkout, sip through the workout, and finish the remainder ~20 minutes postworkout if there’s anything left. That’s how I used MAG-10 when it was in my budget and it worked very well.

Ok and I’m using Surge Workout Fuel too, does that have to be finished before the workout is done?

[quote]Dano55 wrote:
Ok and I’m using Surge Workout Fuel too, does that have to be finished before the workout is done?[/quote]

Nope, throw it in with MAG-10 and sip before/during/after. Same thing with ANACONDA if you ever include that.

[quote]bigmac73nh wrote:
You could mix two scoops in a good amount of water then begin sipping ~20 min preworkout, sip through the workout, and finish the remainder ~20 minutes postworkout if there’s anything left. That’s how I used MAG-10 when it was in my budget and it worked very well. [/quote]

This is probably the best way to use MAG-10/Surge Workout Fuel.

Just mixed it up in plenty of water ( I like 2000mL). I start sipping when I start warming up and by time I am done warming up, I like to have 1/3-1/2 of it down (warm ups are about 20 minutes long). Then I start the weights or rings or whatever. Sip during the workout, and I usually have about 400mL to drink in the 5-10 minutes post.

EDIT: Cool avatar btw Dano. Been thinking about getting that t-shirt!

[quote]howie424 wrote:

[quote]bigmac73nh wrote:
You could mix two scoops in a good amount of water then begin sipping ~20 min preworkout, sip through the workout, and finish the remainder ~20 minutes postworkout if there’s anything left. That’s how I used MAG-10 when it was in my budget and it worked very well. [/quote]

This is probably the best way to use MAG-10/Surge Workout Fuel.

Just mixed it up in plenty of water ( I like 2000mL). I start sipping when I start warming up and by time I am done warming up, I like to have 1/3-1/2 of it down (warm ups are about 20 minutes long). Then I start the weights or rings or whatever. Sip during the workout, and I usually have about 400mL to drink in the 5-10 minutes post.

EDIT: Cool avatar btw Dano. Been thinking about getting that t-shirt![/quote]

ok ill do it that way and see how it goes…my buddy has the sweater and it looks pretty badass aha

Sorry to resurrect this but I figured it would be better than to make my own thread.

I thought MAG-10 was supposed to be pulsed (as in take 1 or more servings in a short period of time, like as fast as you can drink it), not taken throughout a workout. Could someone clarify on this please?

Also, is it worth it to take Indigo-3G prior to taking MAG-10 as my pre-wo? Or should I just save the Indigo-3G for a later, more substantial meal?

MAG-10 is usually pulsed as you said 2 or 3 times per day and after training is pretty much standard.
It’s great for recovery.
Probably the best supplement I’ve ever used and I’ve used heaps.

Indigo 3G is best taken an hour before training or otherwise an hour before a large meal.
If you train after work at night then take Indigo 3G before this training session as you will have all the supplements plus your evening meal for it to work with.

To be honest I don’t know if it does anything but if it even did repartition something slightly toward muscle gain you would want it before all your supplements for training or before you largest meal.

There are claims that with Indigo you can eat carbs but just bear in mind they are referring to clean carbs. You go out and eat pizza and cheese burgers and yes you will get fat.

thanks angus