T Nation

6 Weeks to Bulk!

I am currently in Bangkok, Thailand. I was recently studying in China for the past 4 months and chose to do martial arts instead of lifting. And the food in China wasn't very nourishing for my body. At 5'8", I arrived in China at 165 lbs @ 9% and now I am at around about 158 lbs @ 9-10%.

I'm looking to gain back and surpass my earlier weight. I will be in Thailand for no longer than 6-weeks and want to gain as much muscle mass as possible (I would like to stay lean if possible, but my priority is bulking). I have done a cycle of Anavar before, but that is the extent of my steroid usage. Being in Thailand, I'm pretty set on getting gear.

I've been as heavy as 180 lb @ 12%, but my diet was absolutely horrible. I've looked into different kinds of steroids, but the cycle times of some is longer than I have. I'm going to Australia next and will not try to take any gear with me.

Thanks for the advice!

Im certainly not a steroid expert by any stretch, but i think your plan is unrealistic. 6 weeks is not long for a cycle, not to mention you need a few more weeks for a PCT, will you be able to get access to that in Australia since you don't want to take gear? what do you expect from a six week cycle? (do not take gear)

This isn't a great idea, but a 2on4off cycle would fit your window. I would not plan on getting hold of Nolva in Australia, and I would not try to bring anything through their customs.

Not sure how well it would work but I'd say buy your roids in Thailand and ship them home. You'd get more use out of them that way and more than likely be able to run a proper pct.

Best suggestion yet.