T Nation

6 Weeks of Tren/Winny, Rate My PCT

[quote]WIllieBeeman wrote:

‘‘You don’t need juice to look like Brad Pit or Leonidas’’…oh my … Im kind of tired of this lame answer, [/quote]

The lame answer is the correct answer. You are sick of hearing it because you have heard it from every other knowledgable person.

[quote]It’s 20 times easier to builk than being cut if you wanna go big here’s your recipe, just eat like a pig, take Test 400 with D-bol to kick your cycle an train 3-4 times a week cause you need proper rest to grow.

But to be that cut and symetric as Brad and Leonidas, you have to be on a olympian strict extremely low on fat diet, well balanced on protein and vitamins, you have to train 6-8 times a week on high reps exercices…You can’t miss a session… [/quote]

If you already know everything about training to look like your idols, why don’t you already? You are once again wrong my friend. 6 - 8 times a week on high repetitions will not get you the body you desire. Neither will low fat. Fat is required for muscle building and for hormone production.

High rep work every day will stagnate and not get you the gains you would like. Heavy, lower rep work and variety is required for optimal gains. To have that type of body you have to gain the muscle first, then chisel down to that body.

[quote]’‘Training for ladies and not training for yourself is stupid’’…what a poor expression, as you can see my pics: don’t you think that FIRST I dont enjoy myself being Fight club ripped…I train for myself but ladies just happen to love it…
[/quote]

When I describe why I train, ladies have no mention. If you still bring up the ladies when you mention training or cycling AAS you are not ready.

Again you know everything. I’m amazed I haven’t read your book, or your articles.

A gear cycle for five pounds? Please don’t aim too high with your goals. You’re gonna put your health at risk for five pounds? Simply another example that you aren’t ready. You can gain five pounds easily over the summer with dedication and food.

[quote]Im kind of tired of guys like you who think they’re a kingpin in the steroid world, dammit I have read to these days:

Layman’s guide to steroid 1 , 2 and 3
Dino’s anabolic gameplan
The truth about bodybuilding
George Spellwin Chemic wizard

• all the drug profile on steroids site.

So give me a break man on the newb impression, I have read enough that I can give you a complete breakdown on each compunds available, I think I have done my homeworks and now its time to walk the talk by trying whats fits me the best base on my goals.[/quote]

Well I’m very glad you know how to read, thats a credit to your teacher. However reading alone does not come close to first hand experience in life or AAS. Here on this board you have people with tons of real world experience to help you out. Its funny how none agree with your cycle.

[quote]So instead of helping me with an objective answer youre just downgrading me…allright it’s you’re viewpoint after all…

Peace out and Thanks for your consideration
[/quote]

I’m trying to help you out, you are just too righteously indignated that you could be wrong to accept the help.

Oh wow and I forgot this point, youre probably not living in the same world as I, just make a quick poll around you and ask the ladies about leonidas shape in 300, they will go nuts!! And about The Rock lets say in scorpion King they will say, well hes big and massive but that it, you know what because big guys a pouring these days you see guys on d-bol everywere it’s not even cool anymore, but when you see a guy fit and cut well thats unique cause for 1 leonidas’s shape we can find 50 The Rock’s shape…

You guys just don’t understand but thats allright with me, ill keep the ladies and keep the heavy weights and the illusion that youre a attrative being watery big?..

Peace out bro[/quote]

Here is a thread in which our lovely T-Vixens had nothing but praise for The Rock and basically said how much they wanted him. Brad Pitt only came up once, and not for his fight club role. You may be thinking about what the little girls in your high school found attractive, but apparently our lovely T-Vixens disagree. So do the ladies in my circle.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1465382&pageNo=1

hehehehe, the OP and the Frog are skinny. I wanna be more skinny, but not SKINNY. buahahahaha. Train for the ladies… YOU SHOULD TRAIN FOR YOURSELF DUMBASS. Trenbolone was converted from some thing for cows (cattle!!) Test is what we already have in us. True, tren may not have as much of the water retention issues, it still will jack your blood pressure. Tren is fuckin crazy…

to the OP. you have one poorly planned oral cycle under your belt, and you want to jump on tren? to each his own. if you are going to do this i’d suggest adding in test prop @50 mg ED (this dose will not cause the gyno you are so paranoid of, would not require an AI like you think,and will add to synergism), increase your tren frequency to ED to avoid sides from fluctuating blood levels.

Up the winny to 50 mg ED. Drop the HCG…why would you fuck with this stuff for a 6 week cycle? Up the clomid dose during your first week of PCT.

something like:
weeks 1-6: test prop 50 mg ED, Tren ace 50 mg ED, winny 50 mg ED
week 7: 100 mg clomid ED
weeks 8-9: 50 mg clomid ED

that being said. 6’ and 180 lbs is toothpick thin and you shouldn’t be using AAS in your current physical condition. and no, a 6’ 180 pound guy is not “lean but muscular”. food, training, legal supplements, proper rest etc is all you should be considering.

to the other guy who hijacked this thread (williewhatever). you are also very thin. manipulating the light source in your photo to make some “cuts” stand out is a pretty old trick that most here would recognize. 6’3" and 195 is pretty thin…judging by your pic…you only do bench, abs and cardio, as you have zero delts, traps or arms to speak of.

aspiring to be like pitt is fine!!! as everyone has different goals…but seriously, why the fuck would you turn to AAS to help you attain a physique that the average heroin addict has?! your outlined cycle has some flaws in it…but i won’t bother indicating where they are, since you already seem to know everything.

both you guys need to re-evaluate your decision making process.

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:
WIllieBeeman wrote:

Oh wow and I forgot this point, youre probably not living in the same world as I, just make a quick poll around you and ask the ladies about leonidas shape in 300, they will go nuts!! And about The Rock lets say in scorpion King they will say, well hes big and massive but that it, you know what because big guys a pouring these days you see guys on d-bol everywere it’s not even cool anymore, but when you see a guy fit and cut well thats unique cause for 1 leonidas’s shape we can find 50 The Rock’s shape…

You guys just don’t understand but thats allright with me, ill keep the ladies and keep the heavy weights and the illusion that youre a attrative being watery big?..

Peace out bro

Here is a thread in which our lovely T-Vixens had nothing but praise for The Rock and basically said how much they wanted him. Brad Pitt only came up once, and not for his fight club role. You may be thinking about what the little girls in your high school found attractive, but apparently our lovely T-Vixens disagree. So do the ladies in my circle.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1465382&pageNo=1

[/quote]

Wow really, I will stop arguing with you, I just have a major indication on what mental rigidity you can provide, so a girl name T-Vixens really prefer the Rock, wow I mean if she said so let’s apply this perception to America, since you know on my side Brad Pitt has been the sexiest guy on earth for a decade and that behind askmen.com poll he has the most beautiful body shape base on a poll run through america.

the Rock has NEVER crack the top 50 of the top 100 most attractive men while Brad has been no lower than 5. And oups this year runner up guess who: The Rock, nah sorry Gerard Butler(leonidas) but you know I must be wrong since an isolate girl is really high on The Rock, and you know what I’m thinking; that my neighbor girlfriend girl love the Rock too, Wow there’s a correlation…The Rock’s nation!!

Anyway I shouldn’t waste my energy answering these kind of aberrations…

Peace out bro and continu to follow your convictions…

Ahhh, how sad/cute, looks like the little froggy is rationalizing his OWN BULLSHIT. buahahaha, ‘brad pitt is the sexiest’ pish posh, it doesn’t matter what your name is…

Thank you juice20jd, appreciate the advice!

I’ll cut out the HCG and look into getting some test prop to run at low doses… However bumping up the winny will have to be a negative for me. I just don’t want to mess too much with my lipid profiles. I’m basically just putting that winny there for a little bit of synergy. :slight_smile:

I’ll take you up on your PCT advice too, tapering down like you said.

I’m just curious though, how come the author of one of the most recognized books on steroids, Anabolics 2006-2007 etc, recommends Tren/winny only as a good starting cutting cycle, when there’s this huge consensus that you need test on any cycle?

I mean, I realize test is naturally produced in the body, but that doesn’t mask the fact that it does have some pretty nasty potential sides, and even in its natural form -can- do bad things to your profiles.

The only real worry I have is that the Tren being a progestin shuts me down completely while on cycle and the winny won’t supply enough test to keep the functions up while on.

Appreciate it if anyone else has some more input on this. Are there really that few people that have tried Tren/winny only when it’s a recommended cycle in Anabolics 2006?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Raab,
Tren and winni with prop is amazing. I wouldnt do it without the test. Make sure to shoot the tren ace ED.

Bush,
Yes quite amusing isnt it…

See Ya

indeed

[quote]juice20jd wrote:
to the other guy who hijacked this thread (williewhatever). you are also very thin. manipulating the light source in your photo to make some “cuts” stand out is a pretty old trick that most here would recognize. 6’3" and 195 is pretty thin…judging by your pic…you only do bench, abs and cardio, as you have zero delts, traps or arms to speak of.

[/quote]

Yeah Im manipulating the lights BIG TIME, in fact I’m fat and ugly… I bet you don’t have the half of my shape.Yeah Im suppose to have 0 traps too…

PS that pic was take this afternoon at the pool…wow at 195 I’m a real stick…

Knock yourself out loser

Well, she’s a rather fit bird…

The tren only is a bad idea. You won’t be able to do anything with those girls who like your physique. If you want to use steroids fine, but do something like the prop, tren, winny cycle or something like winny/deca or even anavar/winny if you don’t want to use “bloat” steroids and you want hardness over size.

ugh…look you dumb frog fuck…at an inch shorter, I am 50 pounds heavier, at the same bodyfat level…i doubt i lack half your “shape”. unlike you, i look like i lift seriously. and that is that.

you look athletic and you can tell you train…but you DO lack arms, delts and traps…and probably a back, hams, quads and calves. you are skinny with an overdeveloped torso…if thats your goal, then hip hip hooray for you. your physique reminds me of a competetive swimmer.

you should not be using AAS…yet.

bye bye.

Your already bigger than Pitt in this pick, all you need to do is drop like 2-3% BF. Why the fuck juice for that? I never understood why so many people think that being buff is what its all about. Walk around the mall or clubs and look who all the hot girls are with…thats right, skinny tools with a pretty face (sometimes not even that).

Only someone who never tried tren would think it safer and “easier on the body” than test.

juice20jd wrote:

Yeah Im manipulating the lights BIG TIME, in fact I’m fat and ugly… I bet you don’t have the half of my shape.Yeah Im suppose to have 0 traps too…

PS that pic was take this afternoon at the pool…wow at 195 I’m a real stick…

Knock yourself out loser

[/quote]