6 Weeks Blood Results

I’m going to run nolva 1 tab a day for few weeks I’m 8 weeks into cycle so half way now… debating .25adex twice week to just to be sure. Shouldn’t crash e2 on those amounts surely

The Tamoxifen is enough. The Anastrozole could make you feel like shit for no reason even if you don’t crash your E2 & .5mg is not a small dose. Just wait and see if you actually need it. Most don’t on 500mg. It works fairly quickly so if you need it then you can just take it.

Ok running 20mg nolva for now. How long should try that for. These lump/knots seem to be getting bigger by they day?

Also what’s your thoughts on proviron?

Studies show Tamoxifen being most effective around 3 months when used to reverse gyno.

I’ve never used it and don’t know much about it. I used Anavar for 2 weeks and completely lost all libido so I’m considering using it when I give the Anavar another go.

Ok how would this work when end cycle then. Standard pct 40/40/20/20.

So I have 7 weeks left would it then be 20’x7 then above?

Funny you should say that as good friend of mine is using it with var and has said its incredible for libido… he isnt however a good source for info hence my question on here… :joy:

Its bit scary at times,when sides come up and you dont have someone to ask for advice I mean I’m doing all right things bloods, running compound at standard dose ect… just dont want tits :grin: but it starting to scare me may have already stated and cant reverse. The only upside at moment is to look you couldn’t tell but soon as you where to feel you would feel them all clearly.

I’m on TRT so the extent I know about PCT is just from what I read here. That is the standard PCT that folks use so I’m sure it’s fine.

Hi mate any advice on the above