6 Ways to Reach Your Genetic Potential : How often change exercises?

Hello coach, thanks before anything…
Im training non stop for five years and i find my lack of strenght a big problem to my progress, for this reason i loved your article about Mixturing strenght trainig to bodybuilding, you suggested rep ranges for 3 weeks : 4-6 reps and 1-3 reps and to not exceed 3 weeks with it, so, should i change maybe for 8~10 reps and KEEP the exercises?
If positive, how long should/can i keep the same exercises?
Im used to fix just a few basic exercises on my bodybuilding routines and changes the isolation almost everytraining (aiming for the same muscle, ofc) for about 3 months, then i change.

Thanks a lot, im sorry if its ask to much but id be extremely grateful if you respond me…

I personally always prefer to change other variables before changing the big exercises. With some clients I will stick to the main movements for up to 18 or even 24 weeks! The main movement is your big lift in the workout. I feel that it’s important to stick to the same ones for a long time because you need to develop technical mastery to maximize your results.

Assistance exercises can be changed more frequently, every 3-4 weeks work well, especially for those who are naturally explosive and who get bored easily. Those who are more comfortable in a precise routine can stick to the same assistance exercises for 6 weeks.

Hmm, so ill just keep the big compounds movements and change the isolation ones each 6 weeks!
Another question if you dont mind , talking about delts in your routine (Chest 2 exercises + 1 shoulder exercise + 1 shoulder isolation)
Do you find in most of the cases of your athletes One isolation move enough to develop the lateral head ?? ( specially for naturals)
Sorry if its a stupid question or something like that…I never trained with low volume ever in my life, hope you understand!

[quote]criature wrote:
Hmm, so ill just keep the big compounds movements and change the isolation ones each 6 weeks!
Another question if you dont mind , talking about delts in your routine (Chest 2 exercises + 1 shoulder exercise + 1 shoulder isolation)
Do you find in most of the cases of your athletes One isolation move enough to develop the lateral head ?? ( specially for naturals)
Sorry if its a stupid question or something like that…I never trained with low volume ever in my life, hope you understand![/quote]

I personally prefer to do more sets of fewer exercises, especially when it comes to a smaller muscle group.

Which article from CT ? Please post the link.