T Nation

6-Oxo and Gyno

Will 6-OXO potentially help with my Gyno at all?

This isn’t Gyno from juicing, as i’ve never taken illegal substances. I’m not sure if that would make a difference, but it doesn’t hurt to add that.

As I have no way to get surgery (No health insurance yet, because my job is [not]awesome) due to funds, which obviously means I can’t go to a doctor to see if I can be prescribed Tamoxifen or Nolvadex (if they could even do that) I have to set my sights on an affordable option, and seeing that 6-OXO supposedly helps block estrogen I figure that’s my best option.

If anyone has any experience with this stuff, or knows someone who does, I’d definitely appreciate any info I can get regarding this subject.

Thanks!!

I wouldn’t recommend it, I remember reading something about it promoting higher estrogen levels or not working at all. Either way, I’d try taking something along the lines of rez-v. I’m actually going to try cyogenx here in the near future, as I have the same problem and want to avoid surgery as of now.

[quote]itsthetimman wrote:
I wouldn’t recommend it, I remember reading something about it promoting higher estrogen levels or not working at all. Either way, I’d try taking something along the lines of Rez-V. I’m actually going to try cyogenx here in the near future, as I have the same problem and want to avoid surgery as of now.[/quote]

That is a ridiculous assertion. 6-oxo does what it says it does.

Well, I already have the 6-OXO and am on Day 2 of taking it. If it works, it works. If not, oh well. I’m only out like 26 dollars from that BodyTech 50% off sale where most shit wasn’t really 50% off.

I figured by your question, you wouldn’t have had the 6-oxo, either way, here was the link for the explanation.

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=557245

[quote]dhuge67 wrote:
That is a ridiculous assertion. 6-oxo does what it says it does. [/quote]

Are you sure about that?

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
dhuge67 wrote:
That is a ridiculous assertion. 6-oxo does what it says it does.

Are you sure about that?[/quote]

I was pretty sure that was sarcastic, given the nature of the boards and amount of times 6-oxo came up already. Could be wrong though.

if you have glandular growth it is not reversible, start saving for surgery.

[quote]Tagio wrote:
if you have glandular growth it is not reversible, start saving for surgery.[/quote]

ditto…

As for boosting your test by suppressing your estrogen then the only real way is to find a woman with breast cancer and get some of the estrogen blockers she is on… Very Strong.