6 Months Training, What Needs Work?

Ok, I’m new to this site, but I’m six months into actually training. I know I have a lot of work to do.

Here is one of me six months ago

here are a few that i took recently

EVERYTHING!

…and clean your fuckin room

yeah no shit. dont get me wrong i dont think i look good i was just wondering if there were specific problem areas

uve got pretty low bodyfat… but yeah pretty much everything needs a good amount of work

just keep eating alot

lat width may be laggin

Oh, you want to know your problem areas? In that case let me see. Well, for one, your whole body, but other than that you seem to be doing pretty good. You have been working out for 6 months. Save the worrying about problem areas bullshit for later on down the road.

wayyyyyy too early to be concerned with “problem areas”. after only 6 months your entire body is a problem area.

Another one… Guy, the thing is even one bodypart was lagging more than others, it would be pointless to do a specialization program at this point rather than simply doing a solid trainng program and hitting it hard. With only 6 months of lifting experience, the only thing anyone should ever be doing is a solid lifting program that hits all body parts and disciplined, regimented eating for mass gains. Period.

your left forearm seems to be out of perportion…cough

uhh… everything needs work. Eat big and clean, lift big, and report back in another 6 months

lay off the dro, and you’ll be able to maximize your results.

I Like those long black pants, what make are those? I want to get some

dude keep pounding the protein supplements and eat a lot of healthy meat such as tuna steaks chicken breasts, and turkey breast. Actually pound as much turkey breast as you can because we all know it is the best meat! Keep working hard and you will achieve success! Also keep taking pictures of yourself every 3 months this will not only make you see the results but also keep you motivated. Motivation is key. When you go to the gym you should start thinking about it a couple hours before get psyched and leash out on the weights. goodluck to ya dude.

Why do skinny guys fish for compliments?

Ive never understood that.

I complimented him on his underwear and didn’t even get a reply, also I was wondering why do fat chicks fish for compliments?

His underwear can be bought at in sports store in America, I dunno bout england. Underarmour.com

Also, I was wondering why I dont get wet over everyones physique, never understood that.

[quote]gmoney23 wrote:
dude keep pounding the protein supplements and eat a lot of healthy meat such as tuna steaks chicken breasts, and turkey breast. Actually pound as much turkey breast as you can because we all know it is the best meat! Keep working hard and you will achieve success! Also keep taking pictures of yourself every 3 months this will not only make you see the results but also keep you motivated. Motivation is key. When you go to the gym you should start thinking about it a couple hours before get psyched and leash out on the weights. goodluck to ya dude.[/quote]

Good post and I’ll add get plenty of vegetables fruits and healthy fats in addition to protein. You need them all to get big (muscular not fat) and stay healthy. Focus on bench/shoulder press, squats, deadlifts, pull ups, and rows. In a year if you have followed that guidance you should make some noticeable and noteworthy gains.

D

[quote]electric_eales wrote:
I complimented him on his underwear and didn’t even get a reply, also I was wondering why do fat chicks fish for compliments?[/quote]

Heck, Im a fat chick and you wouldnt dare hear me fish for a compliment. You cant say anything nice, Im not going to beg you to lie to me!!

Hold up a shoe and we can tell you all you need to know about your bodyfat.

Sarps

Wow people were brutal to ya bro.Ide just suggest for now working on chest,forearms an biceps.For 6 mounths your thighs are becomeing well defined along with your back.Also eat an bulk.Keep the hard work up man an good luck.