6 Months on Test, Getting Gyno

Blood work my friend. Or next thing you know your dick will stop working too. Stop asking people to randomly guess solutions for you when we don’t even know what your blood work numbers look like. Go get bloods done, post them here and these wonderful guys can help you based on facts and not assumptions.

1 Like

idiot …why even bother to help this guy. It’s called google ya lazy bastard. Go buy some bras , there’s some advice

A couple months of say. With the half life of test e it’ll take a few weeks for blood levels to drop to a steady state at 200 mg.

Usually I take a full week off test between a 500 mg/week blast and 200 mg/week cruise so levels drop quicker than from going straight from pinning 500 to 200.

I did the same this last blast (took a week off), then resumed TRT. I am thinking a taper down isn’t a terrible idea for some. I don’t get many E2 symptoms, but some guys break out in acne when they stop the test shots. I think for them tapering down might be a good idea (assuming the acne is from Test or E2 levels).

Update it’s my nipple that got bigger no gyno why could this be

At the time of the bloodwork I had been off tes-e 500/wk (which I did for a year straight) for a week. I began to develope gyno(my nipple got puffy and bigger) so I stopped the tes and began taking Nolva 20mg twice a day and arimidex .5mg 2x/day got my bloodwork back and my physician said to stop everything and do Nolva 20mg 2times a week that’s two pills one Monday and one Thursday. My gyno has gone down but is not completely gone I want to know some of the seasoned users opinion everything is very much appreciated.

What are your questions, specifically? Your blood work looks exactly as expected based on what you said, so I don’t know what you’re asking.

Still plenty of test in your system. I’m surprised your TT wasn’t higher.

AI twice a day?? Or twice a week? Either way, e2 is crashed and you probably feel like shit.

I’d do Nolva 20mg daily for a few weeks if you’re coming off the test. If you’re just taking a break until the gyno goes down, then your doc is probably correct.

What’s your plan?

Is there anything I can do for the gyno besides surgery

My plan is to get off juice completely and get my natural levels back up I think it might be a good idea to do what you said and take 20mg of Nolva daily I’m getting off the arimidex because my e2 was crashed and yes I feel like shit. I was taking 1mg a day of adex thanks for the help yall

Yep give that a go and you’ll likely start feeling better as e2 comes back up

1 Like

That’s what I’m hoping for I’ll keep you guys posted

Raloxifene is a well known effective treatment for gyno that has already formed. It can reverse it to a degree.

1 Like