6 Months of TRT Fail

These responses have been phenomenal. Thanks to everyone. I really feel like Im prepared to take this issue on logically and thank you blizzardtest for providing the opposing viewpoint to combat confirmation bias. I wish iy was as easy as someone telling me what to do, but it never is and it definitely wasnt what I was looking for and you really spurred me to look inside for egoic motives.

1 Like

Get a new doc and report them to the medical board for making false claims and causing harm: they are supposed to be helping.

Get a new doc or stay with them and stop asking for help because we cannot help you argue with stupid.

1 Like

Read the study I Just made a post with and Charlie as well.

1 Like

Hi enakers. Sorry, but I asked for help because this board is totally littered with cases of horrible doctors and maybe mine is one of them and I understand you, but I have to see if they are still open to do whats best for me. I never listened to their obviously wrong facts because I knew better. It was wide open I just needed to know what exactly to ask for because they obviously dont know the options and around here thay seems to be normal even in the private field

Wow man you look great but what study are you refferring to?

Thanks here you go. I saw something you wrote about health on trt.

You need to start testosterone. Take daily shots and I would start with 150 to 200 per week and that’s all.

Your doc isn’t going to keep you on T so go find a doc that will: what country do you live in. Send them studies showing it shuts down the testicles And there is no way the system will reproduce. Not one study shows the body returns to high levels and instead it only returns to the previous low levels.

If thyroid needs help where free t3 is below the 80/90th percentile of lab range you can try to take a trial of thyroid meds.

Add vitamin d , c, k, DHEA and pregnalone as needed.

1 Like

25-34 years of age 45 subjects 617 ng/dL
35-44 years 22 subjects of age 669 ng/dL
45-54 years of age 23 subjects 606 ng/dL
55-64 years of age 43 subjects 562 ng/dL
65- 74 years of age 47 subjects 524 ng/dL
75-84 years of age 48 subjects 471 ng/dL
85-100 years of age 21 subjects 376 ng/dL

Please take note SHBG levels increased as TT and FT levels declined.

1 Like

No way my levels at 27 were way above a thousand. My dad at 74 is 600 and 12 free t. These are based on a sick pop.

No, healthy males.

@equel
Why is your name light grey?

1 Like

The TSH reference ranges are no different, it included those with thyroid dysfunction, even after this was known nothing changed. If you’re not sick no one is making money.

What, is it? Not for me

It is for me too

Enter exhibit A

It’s not grey for me. Weirdos.

I dont think it was gray on my desktop at work but it is on my phone.

So I went back to my original doc and the visit was absolutely terrible. They now think I have parasitic infections and “other problems other than low T” and wanted me to spend thousands on tests instead of starting T backbagain. I left with a $4000 quote of everything from accupuncture to traditional chonese medicine and stool samples. The continue insisting that I am a “fast testosterone metabolizer” and had no clue what I meant by SHBG, FSH or LH and requested it be tested. Even with those numbers they would have had no idea what they meant. Made an appointment with primary care to try and get a refferral to endo or urology. Which do you guys think I should ask for and how should this convo with the primary doc go? Im worried it will be like the last and they will just laugh.

I think you’re wasting your time. Call a private doc that specializes in this, assuming you’re in a country where that is an option.

2 Likes

Yes, waisting time with general health practicioners

2 Likes

Thanks guys, this is my fear also, but Ive called 3 of them and they all sound like morons. I wish I could get a recommendation. I live in Denver area.