T Nation

6 Months Cutting

Alright so I ended up cutting for the better part of 6 months but there were flaws in it due to things like spring break college in general and screwing up on my diet. That being said I feel as though I’m almost where I want to be. Just a little bit more to go and I’ll dry out and maybe step on stage if you all think I’m ready.

Starting bodyweight when I found T-Nation: 135 lbs
Starting Bodyweight of cut: 205
Current Bodyweight: 172 lbs as of this morning post cardio empty stomach. Still haven’t tried any diuretics.
Height: 5’9.5" (yes that extra half inch matters…that’s what she said).
Current Bench 1RM: 260 lbs
Current Deadlift 1RM (no straps/no belt): 495 lbs
Current Back Squat 1RM: 465 lbs Ass to Ground
Current Front Squat 1RM: 365 lbs Ass to Ground
Power Clean 1RM: 240 lbs
Barbell Squat Rack Curls While on a bosu ball wearing a Pink spandex unitard and a weight belt while rolling my sleeves up and checking out my arms in the mirror: Yah I don’t even have anything in response to that. I’d shoot myself first.

Waist: 31 inches
Chest: 46 inches
Quads: 24.5 inches
Calf: 15 inches
Bicep: 16.25 inches
Neck: 15.5 inches
Penis: 8 inches…around. (I do cock push ups)

So here come the old pictures. The new set is video format and me and my awful posting. Let me know what ya think, feel free to rip into me and help me improve.

I did a stint on V-diet, then I boosted calories cause it killed my metabolism. For about 2-3 months I was around 2600 calories/day. I was losing roughly a lb/week or so maybe less. In the last month and a half I finally decided to add cardio in walking up an incline in the mornings on an empty stomach and that is when things really started to come together.

I guess I just needed a little boost. I’m currently taking in right around 2k calories a day. 75g carbs, 25 of which is fiber, 200g+ of protein, and around 75-100g of fat most of which is natural peanut butter, flax seed, Flameout.

Training:

Currently doing the hepburn training program which has been goin really well. I’m also just starting to row again competitively so I’m worried as to what will happen with that. I know I’m not taking in enough carbs for that yet my body doesn’t do terribly well with carbs.

Senior year of high school at a whopping 135 lbs.

Back Double Bicep 205 lbs

front double bicep 205 lbs

Legs 205 lbs

Anyone know how to do it so you can just imbed it in the post like they do with the articles and what not?

And a link to my training log

Maybe it’ll work now.

Also I’m not voting for myself. If I were I’d give myself a 5 or 6 probably

[quote]LiquidMercury wrote:
Anyone know how to do it so you can just imbed it in the post like they do with the articles and what not?[/quote]
You have to first upload the video into your T-Page, then you can insert it into posts using the [VIDEO] command (use lower case).

Not sure what you mean.

Impressive. Good size overall. Your lifts are also good. I like the fact that you gave us good information from the start, complete with pictures and a cool video. I suppose if I had to nit-pick, I would say your lower back/erectors lack size and definition. Your deadlift says otherwise, though. Maybe they will come out more when your cut is complete. Excellent work!

Legs at 205, it won’t let me edit a pic into the last one and it didn’t post for some reason.

[quote]Mod Jump’n Jack wrote:
LiquidMercury wrote:
Anyone know how to do it so you can just imbed it in the post like they do with the articles and what not?
You have to first upload the video into your T-Page, then you can insert it into posts using the [VIDEO] command (use lower case).

And a link to my training log
Not sure what you mean.[/quote]

I figured it out. Thanks!

[quote]njrusmc wrote:
Impressive. Good size overall. Your lifts are also good. I like the fact that you gave us good information from the start, complete with pictures and a cool video. I suppose if I had to nit-pick, I would say your lower back/erectors lack size and definition. Your deadlift says otherwise, though. Maybe they will come out more when your cut is complete. Excellent work![/quote]

It may be somewhat to do with my shitty posing. If doubts arise in regards to my lifts I will be glad to get video’s of them. I just have to find someone with a phone that has video recorder on it. Mine is a zack morris type phone and can only call and text. No camera or video taping on it.

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1624856&pageNo=7#2337471

training log link.

Well just saw my rating drop dramatically. Guess people are finally comin out and ratin me heh. Anyone gonna comment on the good the bad and the ugly?

Solid overall physique. I’ll six you.
I’m afraid I can’t rate you on your progress… but, heck, good job.

Also, any info on the set/rep scheme for those cock push-ups? Is it the max effort method, like jack suggested? Or do you do 5x5? Do you go to failure? Would you suggest holding of a peak contraction on each rep?

Peak contraction, at least a 2 second hold and sometimes I do some EDT with it. 15 mins to the right, 15 mins to the left, 15 mins straight out. I mean it’s a ball buster but hey now it’s like a coke can.

Remember keep the muscles guessin so bang some skinny chicks, some tall chicks, some curvy chicks, you know just get your cock adjusted to all sorts of women and it’ll never know what’s comin next. It’ll have to grow then.

What if you are only cool enough to bang fat chicks?

EDIT: Also, are you sure about that quad measurement? Mine are 23" and my squat is 225x2. Half yours. You appear to be a bit bigger than 24.5" around the leg. Also, I am not calling BS on your lifts. They are reasonable for your size.

In your training journal your lifts are far below.Which is your explanation ?

[quote]njrusmc wrote:
What if you are only cool enough to bang fat chicks?

EDIT: Also, are you sure about that quad measurement? Mine are 23" and my squat is 225x2. Half yours. You appear to be a bit bigger than 24.5" around the leg. Also, I am not calling BS on your lifts. They are reasonable for your size.[/quote]

Hmm if you’re only cool enough to bang fat chicks well then…fat chicks need lovin too.

I’m lookin at the tape measure now and it is readin 24.5" so I’m thinkin it’s right. They’ve been as big as 27" but that was when I was upwards of 205.