Also is my upperbody workout good

1 Like

Wow your 8% bodyfat…

You looked ripped 678…

No you are @ripped678

3 Likes

I’m back and I’m 5lbs bigger now @ the same bodyfat

1 Like

@Chris_Colucci what’s the word again on double accounts?

Are you getting paid to be a snitch on people?

1 Like

The word is pity.

We pity people whose offline lives are so empty and lonely that they need to spend time online trolling for attention and begging for a pat on the back from strangers.

2 Likes

I legit feel bad this guy spent 6 months to gain 5lbs.

Imagine what he coulda done if he ran Super Squats, or 5/3/1 Building the Monolith or BBB, or Deep Water, or any of the many effective programs on this very website.

Youth is wasted on the young.

2 Likes

Ah man, I really believed this guy could have truely changed and had actually turned it around. Also how much is @Voxel getting paid to snitch? Because I’m sure you would have never spotted this :thinking:

@Chris_Colucci, @Voxel seems to have a strange amount of backend authority on this site. Definitely not complaining about it- just wondering if that’s intentional. If not, I guess we’re lucky that the power is in good hands

As far as I know I don’t have more authority to wield than anyone else on here. Not sure how I can have given that impression having the same abilities as everyone else, but I’ll let this comment stroke my ego. A lot.

2 Likes

Why do you assume it’s limited to this site? He just told me the interest rate on my house will be adjusted up, and that I am no longer needed at my job.

4 Likes

I don’t really exist. I’m just an AI that hangs about here and there.

3 Likes

I just assumed “backend authority” meant having large glutes.

1 Like

I’m genuinely interested why you think that. It’s not true by any means, just curious.

I was literally told a few weeks ago in my training log that my glutes were lagging, so maybe the universe is sorting itself out.

You have abilities as an aromatase inhibitor as well? Man!!

1 Like

Apparently he could edit other users posts and some other admin like functions

Just so you know I was only messing.

Im adding that so you don’t suspend my account.

1 Like

That’s a forum hiccup that affects about a dozen members. When the issue’s been addressed before, it was pointed out that it’s not something they should be doing.

1 Like

Ah, I was not aware of this