6 Month Labs - Anastrozole Under-Responder?

Hi I’m sharing the labs of a bloodwork and some personal experiences since then.

TRT protocol for 6 months (at least) before bloodwork:

• Testosterone E: 25mg ED = 175mg/week (IM)
  • Arimidex: 0,25mg ED = 1,75mg/week

Labs results:

• Total Testosterone: 1510ng/dl (300 - 1100ng/dl)
  • Estradiol: 29 (<45)
    Labs were taken 10h after the daily dose of Arimidex and 24h after the last test shot.

At that time I felt a little bit depressed, had bacne and with water retention increasing until night, when I will take Arimidex.
So using a simple calculation, aimed to put my E2 levels around 22, I adjusted the dose to 135mg/week.
29 = 175mg
22 = X

I have not done labs yet, but the difference is quite notable. First my acne and water retention have decreased a lot. Second, I can’t control my libido, god I’m horny all the time and morning wood is hard solid.

So, is it possible that some men are over aromatizers and need a little bit more than the rule-of-thumb dose of 1mg Arimidex per each 100mg of testosterone?

I suppose it is possible. I would not say you are an under responder though. Also, I would not worry about particular numbers and, instead, go more off how you are responding.

That’s kinda out dated information. I would have close to 0 E2 if I did that. I almost crashed on .25 mg per week and 150 mg a week of test cyp. We are all different, which is why we need blood work and also how we feel to figure out what works best.

Sure, but this is a bad rule of thumb and if you’re going off of the e2=22pg sweet spot that was popular here a while ago, I’d stop.

yep, and this goes to show AGAIN how many of us CAN NOT HAVE HIGH e2 IF WE WANNA FEEL GOOD

Even mid-range E2 for some of us is DEATH to our libido and quality of life.

As soon as my e2 creep up: Dead dick, dead libido, low mood, low energy, naps 2-3 times a day.

Get it down and: Rock hard penis, horny, unlimited energy.

Then u go on the boards and hear: “Hey man e2 is great for u, that danny gay said it, remember? so dont go by your own feeling, no, push that e2 dude, its what DRIVES LIBIDO MAAAN, lets become a female!”

1 Like

You can’t lock E2 at 22, levels fluctuate through the day and E2 becomes naturally lower in the evenings and during sleep. Your Total T levels at 1510 ng/dL is the reason you are having issues and am sure you could eliminate the AI if you lowered your levels to a more reasonable level.

I totally agree, maybe 1510ng is causing some high pressure or messing with my lipids and all that sums up to the high E2 sensitivity.
I’m going to be around 4 weeks on 125mg/week and I’ll do labs and post them.

Everybody is different, but the rule of thumb is a safe place to start for most of us. 29pg is not something far from my sweet spot

Yeah, I’m “lucky” that my morning wood and bacne are very sensitive to even slight E2 increases. So I can use these symptoms to measure and adjust the dose to one that makes my life better

Strong disagree here. I think most would crash their E2 following that rule.

1 Like

Hi,
Here’s the update of my bloodwork after some changes in the protocol.
I decided to stop using enanthate ester and switch to propionate. Since the last shot of enanthate I’ve been introducing propionate progressively using roidcalc to calculate a stable concentration of 12 mg per day until enanthate completely cleared out.
So it’s been more than 2 months since the last enanthate shot.

The protocol during the last 2 weeks has been this:

• Testosterone propionate: 11 mg each day (77 mg/week).
  • No aromatase inhibitor.

Today bloodwork results came:

• Estradiol: 29 pg/ml (range 11 - 45 pg/ml).
  • Total Testosterone: 1231 ng/dl (range 470 - 980 ng/dl).

I’ve been feeling the best during these last weeks, and when I was doing some tests even the increase to 14 mg/day bloated and depressed me.

Given the bloodwork results I’m going to decrease the daily dose to 9 mg of testosterone propionate per day to put testosterone levels in range and estradiol levels around 23 pg/ml.

I hope this help to increase the knowledge database of this community.
Thank you all for sharing your experiences.

Happy for you. What are your shbg levels?

How are you able to get any dosage you want? I mean like get 11 mg or 13 mg. I have sustanon 250 mg and it is 0.5ml. I see no way to set dosage like that :smiley:

Testosterone propionate comes in a concentration of 100 mg/ml.
With an insulin syringe I draw 0.11 ml.

• 0.11 ml x 100 mg/ml = 11 mg.

shbg?

29 nmol/L (range 17.1 - 77.6 nmol/L)